My Review - Willow Cottage Part 4 - Summer Delights - (31/5/17)

Willow Cottage - Part 4 - Summer Delights (Willow Cottage Series) - By Bella Osborne 



4☆ Not to be read as a stand alone!

Ok so here is my review!

I haven't read the other 3 parts!
I couldn't see any information to see if it was a stand alone book.
So I went ahead and read the book.

The book starts on chapter 34 which is really strange. Obviously now I understand why as each part will eventually make up a whole book.
Part 4 consists of chapters 34 - 45 and an Epilogue. Each chapter is very short.

I must say it matters a great deal if you haven't read any of the other books as I get the feeling part 4 starts where part 3 finished on an exciting end!



Chapter 34 (the start) sees Fergus lying in ICU after being hit over the head with a bottle. For reasons which are unclear to me.
This is why I believe part 3 gives a huge insight to this opening chapter!

A few chapters in and it's very fast paced, there is Fergus starting to be responsive and Beth being poisoned, plus a lost child and a mystery stranger.

I only wish now I had read the other books because judging by this final book part 4.... The Willow Cottage books are very very exciting and each one teasing the reader till the next instalment.

What a perfect way to keep a reader engaged and wanting more.
 Each part working towards a whole book.
I think is a fabulous idea.
Sometimes reading a long book all at once the reader can become distracted.
But by splitting a whole book into parts keeps the chapters short and sweet and keeps the reader eagerly waiting for the next bit.

Reading just part 4 I missed out on so so much. All the juicy stories.
I have a feeling each character is very special.

I am now going to purchase 1-3 and read them all in order because judging by this last part I'm in for a TREAT!!
I can't wait!!

Do I recommend reading this book....... Ok I recommend reading the WHOLE of the Willow Cottage series 1-4.

I have a very good feeling about this series. If the ending is anything to go by.... I'm pretty sure the beginning and middle is going to be just as perfect!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -