My Review - Secrets of the A-List - Episode 2 - (16/9/17)

Secrets of the A-List - 
By Clare Connelly


5☆ Full of Mystic and Mystery

What is so special about this series is, there is a different Author writing each episode. I love this idea. So far it's working!

Secrets of the A List Episode 2 by Clare Connelly, carries on from the very first episode.
These are not Standalone Novels as every episode leads onto the next.

Recap Episode 1 - Harrison Marshall head of the Marshall family has been involved in a serious car accident and was left in a very serious condition!

The Marshall family are Rich, Powerful and everyone who is important knows them!

But one thing the Family are too discover.... Harrison has Secrets, dark secrets and the mysterious 'Fixer' knows everything.... He is in CHARGE!!!


This Episode sees the Family desperately trying to uncover Harrisons secret Life and uncovering any clues as to who the Fixer is.

If you think you are going to get answers.... then think again.
All we learn is that the Fixer knows everything. He has this air of power & oozes Danger!

Elana is still tormented by her sexual desires for Jarrod.
Elana is fast becoming my favourite character. She's strong, feisty, a lil bit naughty and has a hunger for hot steamy passion.

The brothers Luc and Rafe are so very different.
Luc intrigues me the most, there is just something about him that I just can't put my finger on!  Hmmm!

Overall a fast paced addictive second part to this whirlwind of a story.

Trust me when I say this book will have you asking your self questions, getting nowhere, only to be given an ickle bit of knowledge, then to be thrown right off  track again!

Do I have my suspicions.... oh Yeap!...
Are they going to turn out to be true...probably not... because that's just what the Fixer does!

Highly recommend to readers who enjoy a gritty, gripping Mystery, that's steamy, sexy, oozes Danger, and contains so many secrets and lies.

Bring on episode 3! I can't wait!

Happy Reading!

I purchased this book as part of a box set Episodes 1-4 via Amazon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -