My Review - I Know Where she is - (4/9/17)
I Know Where she is - By S.B. Caves
5☆ Gripping, Fast Paced,Heart Racing, Addictive, Thriller!
I know where she is, literally had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through.
So many twists and turns it had me second guessing myself over and over.
It's fast paced, Gripping, highly addictive, Thrilling and just a bit shocking.
Be prepared once you start this book you will not put it down till the very end!
Francine and Will's Daughter Autumn went missing 10years ago when she was little.
10years later Francine received a letter through her door....saying ' I know where she is'
Francine and Will have divorced as Francine was drinking and went into depression.
The grief was just too much for them both so they split up.
So when she takes the letter to Will he tells her she's been pranked and she should just go home!
Francine has never given up looking for Autumn and she is convinced the letter is real.
What happens next will turn Francine's life upside down!
She is in for one hell of a ride, and she's not about to let ANYTHING or ANYONE get in her way!
Its here i'm going to stop my review of The plot as believe me it's one story you WON'T want to miss!!
Believe me when I say this story will literally keep you guessing.
Uncovering horrific truths, Scandal, heartbreaking scenes, this story has it all.
Although there are a few graphic scenes, there is also a theme of torture and sexual abuse which some may find distressing.
Although these topics do feature within the story it is handelled with sensitivity.
I adored Francine her Raw Maternal instinct was almost Carnal at times and I admired her determination and her ability to never give up!
I can Definetly see Mothers & Women being able to relate to her sheer strength and her ability to do whatever it took to find her daughter.
For me I disliked Will. He has moved on with his life. He's new wife is pregnant and he tries to keep that part of he's life locked away.
I hated how he treated Francine.
Yes she came across as a mad women at times and her drinking didn't help.
But a Mother's instinct is always right!!
He shunned her and made her feel like she was crazy. Even when she had evidence of the letter he dismissed her.
He actually infuriated me!
The story did sometimes come across a little far fetched at times, but I loved it all the more because of that.
It stretched your imagination and really made you envision the events unfolding.
But to be honest this story could well become true. There has been cases where this kind of thing has gone on.
I loved the ending. But i wanted more. I do hope there is another book as I want more answers!
I really do urge you to read this book.
It really will keep you hooked and guessing till the early hours.
I highly recommend this book to readers who love Fast Paced Thrillers, Physiological theme, Highly Addictive books, Very Gripping, and Enjoy Twists.
5☆ Gripping, Fast Paced,Heart Racing, Addictive, Thriller!
I know where she is, literally had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through.
So many twists and turns it had me second guessing myself over and over.
It's fast paced, Gripping, highly addictive, Thrilling and just a bit shocking.
Be prepared once you start this book you will not put it down till the very end!
Francine and Will's Daughter Autumn went missing 10years ago when she was little.
10years later Francine received a letter through her door....saying ' I know where she is'
Francine and Will have divorced as Francine was drinking and went into depression.
The grief was just too much for them both so they split up.
So when she takes the letter to Will he tells her she's been pranked and she should just go home!
Francine has never given up looking for Autumn and she is convinced the letter is real.
What happens next will turn Francine's life upside down!
She is in for one hell of a ride, and she's not about to let ANYTHING or ANYONE get in her way!
Its here i'm going to stop my review of The plot as believe me it's one story you WON'T want to miss!!
Believe me when I say this story will literally keep you guessing.
Uncovering horrific truths, Scandal, heartbreaking scenes, this story has it all.
Although there are a few graphic scenes, there is also a theme of torture and sexual abuse which some may find distressing.
Although these topics do feature within the story it is handelled with sensitivity.
I adored Francine her Raw Maternal instinct was almost Carnal at times and I admired her determination and her ability to never give up!
I can Definetly see Mothers & Women being able to relate to her sheer strength and her ability to do whatever it took to find her daughter.
For me I disliked Will. He has moved on with his life. He's new wife is pregnant and he tries to keep that part of he's life locked away.
I hated how he treated Francine.
Yes she came across as a mad women at times and her drinking didn't help.
But a Mother's instinct is always right!!
He shunned her and made her feel like she was crazy. Even when she had evidence of the letter he dismissed her.
He actually infuriated me!
The story did sometimes come across a little far fetched at times, but I loved it all the more because of that.
It stretched your imagination and really made you envision the events unfolding.
But to be honest this story could well become true. There has been cases where this kind of thing has gone on.
I loved the ending. But i wanted more. I do hope there is another book as I want more answers!
I really do urge you to read this book.
It really will keep you hooked and guessing till the early hours.
I highly recommend this book to readers who love Fast Paced Thrillers, Physiological theme, Highly Addictive books, Very Gripping, and Enjoy Twists.

Comments
Post a Comment