My Review - Last Witness - (2/5/17)

Last Witness  (Wrong Number #2) - By Carys Jones 


4☆  Gripping Thriller- But must read book 1 (wrong number) first.

My reasoning for 4 stars was due to the fact I didn't have the opportunity to read the first book.

Although it explained the back story I feel by not reading the first book I lacked the feel of background build up and anticipation.
I have since reading the book seen other reviews stressing the need to read the first book.

 I wish i had read the reviews first.
As I think this has the potential to be 5 stars and above.

Don't get me wrong I did really enjoy Last Witness it was exciting and dangerous. Just what I love in a thriller.
I just felt I was missing the climax from the first book.



The main character Amanda sets out to protect the son (Ewan) of her deceased husband who is murdered.
She is determined to keep him safe no matter what. Even if it means walking into danger.

Amanda embarks on a journey into the murky and very dangerous criminal world in order to find her husband's killer and seek her revenge.

The story was fast paced and kept me interested the whole way through.
It was gripping, exciting and dangerous everything you need in a thriller.

There was also the blossoming connection between Amanda and her ex Shane. Who was by her side helping her to uncover the truth.

I would most certainly recommend this book, providing you have read the first book (Wrong Number).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -