My Review - The Big Little Festival - (14/9/17)
The Big Little Festival -
By Kellie Hailes
4☆ Fun, feel good story, with a good sprinkle of romance!
This is the second book in the Rabbit's Leap series. Which can be comfortably read as a standalone book. Although some of the characters make a return it's a new story and new characters.
You won't want to miss!
First of all I want to start by saying how gorgeous is this cover??
It oozes Summer and plenty of fun!
So eye catching.
This is the second book in the Rabbit's Leap series. Which can be comfortably read as a standalone book. Although some of the characters make a return it's a new story and new characters.
You won't want to miss!
First of all I want to start by saying how gorgeous is this cover??
It oozes Summer and plenty of fun!
So eye catching.
I love Kellie's style of writing. It's fun humorous, and she makes it so easy to relate to the characters and fall in love. Kellie knows just how to charm her readers. I was really looking forward to this book and it didn't disappoint.
The Big Little Festival is a beautiful, fun, Easy to read book, with a good sprinkle of romance, community spirit, friendship and humour.
Jody is single parent to twin boys.
She decides that she wants to give something back to Rabbit's Leap by rebuilding the village swimming pool, she calls upon the very handsome Christian to help her, who is also a very talented event planner from London.
They decide that the best way to raise funds for the pool is to create a festival for the village.
I mean how hard can it be to organise a festival and look after Twin Boys!!
Christian isn't exactly winning over the villagers. But Jody is determined not to give up.
I admired her strength and determination to make something special for the villagers of Rabbit's Leap she adores so much.
Christian and Jody have a very obvious spark. It's lovely to see Jody slowly letting her guard down and trust.
Christian is an interesting character. He keeps his cards close to his chest... But just what is he hiding!
I thoroughly loved being back in Rabbit's Leap. There is something quiet special about the characters who live there.
If you adore summer festivals, and love a fun romance, accompanied with plenty of humour and cheekiness from two twin boys. Then this book is most definetly for you!

Comments
Post a Comment