My Review - Just for the Holidays - (29/5/17)

Just for the Holidays - By Sue Moorcroft 


5☆ Perfect Summer Read

What starts off as a fun Summer holiday to France turns into a whole heap of craziness.
Oh and not to mention a whole heap of scrumptious CHOCOLATE!!!!
I was craving chocolate throughout this scrumptious book!

Be warned this book will make you hungry!!!



When Leah gets roped into going on holiday with her Sister and her family she never for one minute expected to be a referee/ Mum

Leah's sister Michelle and her hubby are not in a good place. With separation on the horizon.

So when poor Leah is left playing Mum to her sisters teenage children what could possibly go wrong! With Michelle pregnant & Hubby injured she has to stand up, and become a parent figure.

Oh and did I mention the neighbour...sexy single Dad Ronan who is a pilot .... and very much single! Who also has a teenage son. So who better to offer Leah support!
Ronan is charming and caring and has a chemistry with Leah.
The 2 are soon pushed together when the teenagers become friends.

Is it Love???

I guess you will just have to read to find out for yourselves!

This story has plenty of ups and downs, family dramas and secrets, scrumptious food and chocolate, great believable characters, heart ache, Love and Fun, laugh out loud moments.

A beautiful poignant Summer Read, one I eagerly devoured.

I can't recommend this book enough. It really does have a little something for everyone!

Perfect read for lovers of Chick Lit, Romance, scrumptious food, YA, Summer Reads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -