My Review - The New Beginnings Coffee Club - (8/5/17)

The New Beginnings Coffee Club - 
By Samantha Tonge


5☆  Fabulous Read, Heart warming, captures true essence of Friendship

The new beginnings Coffee shop, is exactly that. It's a charming story of friendship, love and new beginnings.

There is so much I want to say about this book. One being..... How much I LOVED it!

So I urge you all to read, to discover the beautiful story within!

Samantha has written a beautiful piece of writing.


I fell in love with Noah and Elle in particular and really warmed to their friendly, endearing, at times mysterious, welcoming, kind nature. I felt like I had become one of their friends. That's how well there characters were thought out and developed.

Jenny was one of the main characters. When her husband Zak dropped a bombshell on her she knew her life was about to change possibly forever!

For me I didn't like Jenny to begin with, I found her attitude to life very spoilt.
However come the middle of the book my opinion of her completely changed.
I warmed to her strength and determination, the need to make her daughter April's life as pain free and easy as possible.
The touching moments between Jenny and April melted my heart.

The biggest change was April. From her lavish lifestyle she adapted.
Proving how resilient she was to change. Her zest for the outdoors and life was so refreshing.
She had the biggest heart. I just wanted to give her a big hug! She was far more grown up then her parents believed.
I also loved her beautiful friendship with Tom!
 April was one if my favourite characters.

For me I disliked Zak the whole way through. He is arrogant. Does he redeem himself, that is something you will have to discover!

 There was some great unexpected twists which were written with grace and compassion. I loved the chemistry between the characters and the need to support each other was touching!

Overall a beautiful and at times emotional journey.
Samantha captured the true essence of friendship and kindness.
I felt like I was a part of the Coffee Club and I didn't want it to end.
I was enthralled and blown away.

I urge everyone to read this gem of a book.
It truly is a beautiful piece of writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling