My Review - Summer at the Little Wedding Shop - (26/5/17)
Summer at the Little Wedding Shop: Bunting & Bouquets - By Jane Linfoot
5☆ Beautiful weddings, fun, Romance
This is the first book I have read in this series. I understand this is the 3rd book but each book can be read as a stand-alone.
Not having read the others did not matter one bit. Jane eased me into all the characters beautifully. She introduced each character and the beautiful wedding shop with such finesse.
I was able to immerse myself straight into the gorgeous wedding shop.
Oh my and Poppy's chocolate truffles were to die for. I could literally taste them.
I'm a baker and the cupcake/wedding cakes won me over straight away.
Throughout the book Poppy tantelises the reader with scrumptious flavours.
From the first chapter I was hooked.
The radio contest and Lily's Mum being one of the contestants was hilarious! I could just imagine the shock on her face... Very cringe!
I loved Lily, she hasn't had the easiest of starts, losing her job and her husband... becoming a designer at the wedding shop couldn't of come at a better time!
I loved the battle between Poppy and Kip.
It kept the story fun and entertaining. Nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry to get the creative juices flowing.
Poor Lily she really was a pawn between them. Poppy her best friend and Kip her sexy new boss.
What could possibly go wrong!
I absolutely loved this book.
It was full of fun, friendships, beautiful weddings, bridezillas, banter, sizzling chemistry, plenty of laugh out loud moments, sabotage and scrumptious mouth watering delights!
What's not to love!!!
I can't wait to read the previous books to see what I've been missing!
This book is the perfect summer read!
From start to finish I was hooked.
Jane made the characters come to life I just didn't want the story to end!
Would I recommend this book... without a doubt.... YES!!!
Perfect for readers who love weddings, Chick Lit, romance, laugh out loud moments, looking for the perfect Summer read!
5☆ Beautiful weddings, fun, Romance
This is the first book I have read in this series. I understand this is the 3rd book but each book can be read as a stand-alone.
Not having read the others did not matter one bit. Jane eased me into all the characters beautifully. She introduced each character and the beautiful wedding shop with such finesse.
I was able to immerse myself straight into the gorgeous wedding shop.
Oh my and Poppy's chocolate truffles were to die for. I could literally taste them.
I'm a baker and the cupcake/wedding cakes won me over straight away.
Throughout the book Poppy tantelises the reader with scrumptious flavours.
From the first chapter I was hooked.
The radio contest and Lily's Mum being one of the contestants was hilarious! I could just imagine the shock on her face... Very cringe!
I loved Lily, she hasn't had the easiest of starts, losing her job and her husband... becoming a designer at the wedding shop couldn't of come at a better time!
I loved the battle between Poppy and Kip.
It kept the story fun and entertaining. Nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry to get the creative juices flowing.
Poor Lily she really was a pawn between them. Poppy her best friend and Kip her sexy new boss.
What could possibly go wrong!
I absolutely loved this book.
It was full of fun, friendships, beautiful weddings, bridezillas, banter, sizzling chemistry, plenty of laugh out loud moments, sabotage and scrumptious mouth watering delights!
What's not to love!!!
I can't wait to read the previous books to see what I've been missing!
This book is the perfect summer read!
From start to finish I was hooked.
Jane made the characters come to life I just didn't want the story to end!
Would I recommend this book... without a doubt.... YES!!!
Perfect for readers who love weddings, Chick Lit, romance, laugh out loud moments, looking for the perfect Summer read!

Comments
Post a Comment