My review - Annie's lovely Choir by the sea (Now renamed- Annie's Holiday By the Sea) - (30/5/17)
Annie's Lovely Choir by the Sea (Now renamed- Annie's Holiday By the sea)
- By Liz Eeles
My review is for Annie's Lovely Choir by the sea....
5☆ Fabulous feel good book full of mystery
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Annie's Lovely Choir by the sea.
It has the perfect mix of mystery, romance, secrets, friendship, feel good tunes, funny moments and twists you don't see coming!
I devoured this book in 2days I just had to keep reading to find out the truth.
Annie is between jobs and she's just caught her boyfriend sleeping with he's work colleague.
So when a letter turns up she stuffs it into her bag... burning a hole she gives in and decides to read it.
Annie's Great Aunt Alice wishes to meet with Annie urgently and offers to pay the travel.
Annie decides to pack a case and meet her mysterious Aunt whom she knew nothing about.
So she heads to Tregavara House in Salt Bay, Cornwall.
Annie's Mum has passed away and as far as she is aware Alice is her only living relative left. Annie's Mum left Salt Bay when she became pregnant with Alice never making contact again.
On the way into Salt Bay Annie is nearly run off the road. She throws a stone at the car unaware that the she is about to meet this mysterious stranger again (Josh). He is about to turn Annie's world upside down.
Alice is frail and offers Annie a proposition she asks Annie to live with her and help her around the house in exchange for bed and board.
She tells Annie to think about it.
I am going to leave it there with the storyline as it's way too good for me to give anything away!
The only thing I will say is I loved all the characters except for Toby. He manipulative and slimey.
Josh is one of my favourite characters, He is Moody, handsome troubled and clearly has commitment issues. Well that is until he meets Annie.
Together they seem to change one and other.
Annie is the perfect female lead. She is headstrong and determined and Salt Bay is making an everlasting imprint on her heart!
Such a joy to read. Jam packed with mystery and secrets at every corner.
Liz has done a stunning job at making Salt Bay come to life oozing charm and charisma.
I felt like I was part of the village.
I think the 'choir ' story was simply perfect. Poignant and memorable for all the right reasons.
Which when you read the story you will understand my reasons for saying this.
I just want to add how beautifully Stunning the Front Cover is. A perfect representation of the charm Salt Bay has to offer!
The perfect Anytime read!!
This book would appeal to readers who love Chick Lit, family Secrets and Mystery, Music lovers, Romance, Women's Literature, possibly YA.
I can't recommend this book enough!!
Please do not let the idea of a choir put you off picking this gem up and reading it!
It has so much more to give.
- By Liz Eeles
My review is for Annie's Lovely Choir by the sea....
5☆ Fabulous feel good book full of mystery
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Annie's Lovely Choir by the sea.
It has the perfect mix of mystery, romance, secrets, friendship, feel good tunes, funny moments and twists you don't see coming!
I devoured this book in 2days I just had to keep reading to find out the truth.
Annie is between jobs and she's just caught her boyfriend sleeping with he's work colleague.
So when a letter turns up she stuffs it into her bag... burning a hole she gives in and decides to read it.
Annie's Great Aunt Alice wishes to meet with Annie urgently and offers to pay the travel.
Annie decides to pack a case and meet her mysterious Aunt whom she knew nothing about.
So she heads to Tregavara House in Salt Bay, Cornwall.
Annie's Mum has passed away and as far as she is aware Alice is her only living relative left. Annie's Mum left Salt Bay when she became pregnant with Alice never making contact again.
On the way into Salt Bay Annie is nearly run off the road. She throws a stone at the car unaware that the she is about to meet this mysterious stranger again (Josh). He is about to turn Annie's world upside down.
Alice is frail and offers Annie a proposition she asks Annie to live with her and help her around the house in exchange for bed and board.
She tells Annie to think about it.
I am going to leave it there with the storyline as it's way too good for me to give anything away!
The only thing I will say is I loved all the characters except for Toby. He manipulative and slimey.
Josh is one of my favourite characters, He is Moody, handsome troubled and clearly has commitment issues. Well that is until he meets Annie.
Together they seem to change one and other.
Annie is the perfect female lead. She is headstrong and determined and Salt Bay is making an everlasting imprint on her heart!
Such a joy to read. Jam packed with mystery and secrets at every corner.
Liz has done a stunning job at making Salt Bay come to life oozing charm and charisma.
I felt like I was part of the village.
I think the 'choir ' story was simply perfect. Poignant and memorable for all the right reasons.
Which when you read the story you will understand my reasons for saying this.
I just want to add how beautifully Stunning the Front Cover is. A perfect representation of the charm Salt Bay has to offer!
The perfect Anytime read!!
This book would appeal to readers who love Chick Lit, family Secrets and Mystery, Music lovers, Romance, Women's Literature, possibly YA.
I can't recommend this book enough!!
Please do not let the idea of a choir put you off picking this gem up and reading it!
It has so much more to give.

Comments
Post a Comment