Book Post..... The Bitches of Suburbia by Jane Owen

The Bitches of Suburbia - 
By Jane Owen 

So I wake up this Morning to find the wonderful Jane Owen has sent me her Fabulous book - The Bitches of Suburbia.
What a fabulous Title and an intriguing blurb. I have a feeling this is going to be a Thrilling read!

I'm really looking forward to starting this exciting book. 
In which I will be taking part by reviewing and doing a Guest Post for Jane Owen. 
As part of Rachel's Random Resources Blog Tours. 

You can find out more about Rachel's Random Resources Blog Tours on Twitter   @rararesources

Make sure you keep an eye out for more information and to follow The Bitches of Suburbia Upcoming Blog Tour!

Below is a sneak peak of the cover and the fabulous Blub.  #Bookpost 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -