My Review - Dreaming of Venice - (11/5/17)
Dreaming of Venice - By T.A. Williams
5☆+ Mesmerising story of Rags to Riches
I absolutely loved Dreaming of Venice.
It was simply enchanting and captivating.
Right from the very first page I was mesmerized by Trevor's beautifully descriptive writing.
He has a way of taking me captive and holding my attention drawing me into each and every page.
The opening Prologue is a real heroic story. Heart in your mouth, blood pumping scene!
Penny jumps in front of a moving train to save a baby in a pram as it hurled over the tracks. She just makes it out with seconds to spare!
Penny becomes a hero internet sensation over night!
I loved Penny she was so down to earth, kind, a big heart,and liked to speak her mind. She had an endearing charm about her.
She is an artist stuck in a cafe trying to make ends meet, living in a shared apartment in London which is damp and cold .... well that is until she meets the mysterious Caroline.
Caroline is about to turn Penny's life literally upside down!!!!
Making her an offer she really can't refuse!
I'm not going to say anymore as I don't want to give anything away!
It's far too good for me to spoil in a review.
Let's just say your in for a real treat!!!
I laughed out loud, I was captivated, I fell in love with Penny and her charm.
Trevor took me on a delightful journey to Venice. Somewhere I have always wanted to go.
Dreaming of Venice has the perfect fairy tale feel, a rags to riches story.
It has plenty of comical moments... one that sticks in my mind when Penny first tries to walk in heels in the dark... lets just say it really doesn't end well.
I don't think I have laughed so much!
Think we can all remember our first time wearing heels!
All of the characters are delightful, even Mrs Brookes-Webster who is ghastly to begin with and very rude!
I loved Gilbert the Labrador simply adorable, any books that feature dogs goes up a star. Being a big animal lover.
For me the whole concept of the storyline was brilliant and very original.
I really Didn't expect it.
That's why the whole cryptic meetings and the build up to the mysterious Caroline was exciting and highly top secret!
Do I recommend this book..... 100% YES!!!
Trevor has a way of enchanting he's readers. Leaving them warm inside and wanting more.
This book has everything you could want in a book, a real feel good book, plenty of humour, mishaps, romance, a gorgeous dog, delightful characters, mystery, art, Venice, emotion, charm..... I could go on and on.... but I would much rather you discover how fab this book is!
Highly recommended for readers who enjoy Chick Lit, Rom Com, Women's Literature and Romance.
5☆+ Mesmerising story of Rags to Riches
I absolutely loved Dreaming of Venice.
It was simply enchanting and captivating.
Right from the very first page I was mesmerized by Trevor's beautifully descriptive writing.
He has a way of taking me captive and holding my attention drawing me into each and every page.
The opening Prologue is a real heroic story. Heart in your mouth, blood pumping scene!
Penny jumps in front of a moving train to save a baby in a pram as it hurled over the tracks. She just makes it out with seconds to spare!
Penny becomes a hero internet sensation over night!
I loved Penny she was so down to earth, kind, a big heart,and liked to speak her mind. She had an endearing charm about her.
She is an artist stuck in a cafe trying to make ends meet, living in a shared apartment in London which is damp and cold .... well that is until she meets the mysterious Caroline.
Caroline is about to turn Penny's life literally upside down!!!!
Making her an offer she really can't refuse!
I'm not going to say anymore as I don't want to give anything away!
It's far too good for me to spoil in a review.
Let's just say your in for a real treat!!!
I laughed out loud, I was captivated, I fell in love with Penny and her charm.
Trevor took me on a delightful journey to Venice. Somewhere I have always wanted to go.
Dreaming of Venice has the perfect fairy tale feel, a rags to riches story.
It has plenty of comical moments... one that sticks in my mind when Penny first tries to walk in heels in the dark... lets just say it really doesn't end well.
I don't think I have laughed so much!
Think we can all remember our first time wearing heels!
All of the characters are delightful, even Mrs Brookes-Webster who is ghastly to begin with and very rude!
I loved Gilbert the Labrador simply adorable, any books that feature dogs goes up a star. Being a big animal lover.
For me the whole concept of the storyline was brilliant and very original.
I really Didn't expect it.
That's why the whole cryptic meetings and the build up to the mysterious Caroline was exciting and highly top secret!
Do I recommend this book..... 100% YES!!!
Trevor has a way of enchanting he's readers. Leaving them warm inside and wanting more.
This book has everything you could want in a book, a real feel good book, plenty of humour, mishaps, romance, a gorgeous dog, delightful characters, mystery, art, Venice, emotion, charm..... I could go on and on.... but I would much rather you discover how fab this book is!
Highly recommended for readers who enjoy Chick Lit, Rom Com, Women's Literature and Romance.

Comments
Post a Comment