Book Post - How Not to be a Boy - By Robert Webb
BOOK POST
How Not To Be a Boy -
I'm so excited to receive Robert Webb's newest book - How Not To Be a Boy.
I would like to Thank... Books etc for sending me this book and for being a part of their fantastic BOOKS etc book Club.
I'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing Robert's book.
My Review will be posted for 16th October, so keep an eye out.
Below is a picture of the Back cover of the book.
If you want to read what others are saying about How Not To Be a Boy then you can visit BOOKS etc website :
http://www.booksetc.co.uk/books/view/-9781786890085
You can also follow them on Twitter :
@BOOKSetc_online
Or view the reviews for BOOK etc Book club using the #TheBOOKSetcClub
Happy Reading and be sure to keep an eye out for my review! 😊📚
I would like to Thank... Books etc for sending me this book and for being a part of their fantastic BOOKS etc book Club.
I'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing Robert's book.
My Review will be posted for 16th October, so keep an eye out.
Below is a picture of the Back cover of the book.
If you want to read what others are saying about How Not To Be a Boy then you can visit BOOKS etc website :
http://www.booksetc.co.uk/books/view/-9781786890085
You can also follow them on Twitter :
@BOOKSetc_online
Or view the reviews for BOOK etc Book club using the #TheBOOKSetcClub
Happy Reading and be sure to keep an eye out for my review! 😊📚


Comments
Post a Comment