My Review - Confetti at the Cornish Cafe - (4/6/17)
Confetti at the Cornish Cafe (The Cornish Cafe series #3) - By
Phillipa Ashley
4☆ Feel good fun Read.
This is the 3rd book in the Series.
I wasn't fortunate enough to have read the other two books but this one is a stand alone book.
I don't think it hindered my enjoyment as there was enough back story to be able to follow with ease.
However I do believe to get the true feel to this beautiful book reading the other two books would help the reader to engage more with the characters. As with every series, characters and relationships are developed a long the way. Plus the Kilhallon holiday park has alot more I want to learn about.
Demi and Cal own Kilhallon a holiday park. They have just decided to expand their business to cater for weddings.
So when they get their first booking they are delighted... except it is a famous film couple... I mean what could possibly go wrong! After all keeping the famous wedding a secret should be easy... right??
Celebrities are never easy but planning the perfect wedding should be.
Confetti at the Cornish Cafe is a fun read, we all love a celeb wedding so being part of one is fun. The mishaps and dramas make it even more enjoyable.
With Romance and Love in the air, will it last and how far will Demi and Cal go to make the new venue a success.
This is the perfect summer read. Fun, romance, mishaps, drama, heartwarming, warm, feel good read.
Perfect for lovers of Chick Lit, Rom Com, weddings, celebs, romance, Summer reads.
Phillipa Ashley
4☆ Feel good fun Read.
This is the 3rd book in the Series.
I wasn't fortunate enough to have read the other two books but this one is a stand alone book.
I don't think it hindered my enjoyment as there was enough back story to be able to follow with ease.
However I do believe to get the true feel to this beautiful book reading the other two books would help the reader to engage more with the characters. As with every series, characters and relationships are developed a long the way. Plus the Kilhallon holiday park has alot more I want to learn about.
Demi and Cal own Kilhallon a holiday park. They have just decided to expand their business to cater for weddings.
So when they get their first booking they are delighted... except it is a famous film couple... I mean what could possibly go wrong! After all keeping the famous wedding a secret should be easy... right??
Celebrities are never easy but planning the perfect wedding should be.
Confetti at the Cornish Cafe is a fun read, we all love a celeb wedding so being part of one is fun. The mishaps and dramas make it even more enjoyable.
With Romance and Love in the air, will it last and how far will Demi and Cal go to make the new venue a success.
This is the perfect summer read. Fun, romance, mishaps, drama, heartwarming, warm, feel good read.
Perfect for lovers of Chick Lit, Rom Com, weddings, celebs, romance, Summer reads.


Comments
Post a Comment