My Review - The One - (19/5/17)

The One - By John Marrs


5☆ Strangely Compelling and Highly addictive

I really enjoyed reading The One. It's actually scary that this could quite possibly happen.

Times have moved on in the wonderful world of dating.
There are now so many ways to find your perfect match... but to what cost?.... can you really ever be completely sure who your meeting.
Through the likes of Tinder, speed dating, etc...

What if there was a way you could be sure of finding your perfect match..... would you be interested??
Would you be willing to risk It??



Well "The One"  does.... It explores the dating world if DNA and science was your sure fix way of finding your perfect match.

The story follows 5 people on their quest to find love using just a DNA match.
No one said the quest to true love is ever easy.

The match can uncover a whole can of worms.
The matches can be any age, race, sexuality, any country, married/divorced/single.
 Those who put there faith in the science have to be open to what may/will be revealed as a perfect match! Good or bad!

It's a very compelling read, really explores the ups and downs and dangers. Each story is cleverly written and John Marrs seamlessly switches between the stories making it so easy to follow. 

Normally I find stories that have so many character stories really hard to digest, but with this book i was so enthralled everything just fitted into place.

The One is extremely addictive.... you have been warned!
The nature of the book is enthralling and believable this could so easily be real.
The Characters were so well written by the end of the book I felt I had lived their journey alongside.

Would I recommend this book.... 100% Yes!!

Perfect book for readers who like books that test the boundaries, offer something fresh and new. Readers who love Thrillers and Physiological reads.

 I Urge you to read this book it really is highly addictive, edge of your seat, hanging on to Marrs every word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -