My Review - Kiss Don't Tell - (15/5/17)

Kiss Don't Tell - 
By Avril Tremayne 


5☆ +   A Fun, sexy and Endearing                       read, Absolutely loved it!

The first book in a two part series!

WOW OH WOW...what a book.
Kept me reading till the early hours I was hooked!
It's fast, Exciting, incredibly sexy and Lane and Adam are the perfect match!!... well only if they could just see it!

Lane is incredibly clueless when it comes to relationships and sex.
After a really bad first time, and it being publicly announced over facebook it's no wonder she's left wounded! 


That's when she decides she is going to find her self a Man who is highly experienced, willing to give himself to her for 3 entire months, and teach her to become a better more experienced sexual lover!

Along comes the charming, womanizing, sexy, Alpha Male Adam..... Sarah's brother!

Sarah is one of Lane's best friends.... She thinks Lane is absolutely crazy writing out a paid contract for sex lessons.

So Sarah and Erica (Lane's other best friend) decide to send Adam round to put her off this crazy idea!!

I mean what could possibly go wrong????

Oh I don't know.... maybe the fact the the second Lane opens the door to see Adam walk in, he's intrigued by her inability to let go, her shyness and awkwardness, yet she remains shut down from her emotions.

He sees her as a challange...he wants to melt her ice and unleash her fire!

After all he has a sneaky suspicion she is a minx, in the bedroom and he can't wait to find out so he immediately signs her contract agreeing to the terms.

He does not realise what he's about to let himself in for.... can the commitment phobia he has truly allow him to ever fall in love? Is Lane the one to break him down!!.

So the story begins, the fun starts and the lessons unfold.
Each one carefully constructed to stop Adam pinning Lane down and making passionate wild love to her.
He restrains himself long enough to build the anticipation and desire she deserves leaving her begging for more!

I absolutely loved every single character.
Lane and Adam are damaged souls, as the story uncovers you get to really appreciate their backstory.
Both have family issues but for different reasons which in turn bring them closer together.

Lane is charming, she is so awkwardly endearing and clueless all at the same time. I fell in love with her character straight away. She has this ability to show her vulnerable side and you can't help warming to her.

Adam is incredible charming. I was willing them to get together. I love seeing he's character unravel, the sensitive side, he's rage and anger, he's jealous side, then protective.
Lane brings out the best in Adam. It's beautiful to see.

I laughed alot, the escapades especially the 'Royal Flush' was so funny. ( you will have to read to find out more)

It was incredibly sexy but not over the top,  aiming to get you hot under the collar...but then you would be laughing. A real bag of emotions.

A Fabulously read, I was hooked from the very first page. I am downloading book 2 to my kindle 'The Dating Game' as I write this review I'm so excited.

I spoke to the Author regarding if they were a standalone novel.
She said each one can be read on their own.
However the characters are intermingled
I personally LOVED the first book and I'm glad I read this one first.

Do i recommend this book..... 100%  YES!!!!

I urge you to read this book is you love fun, sexy, steamy books with a difference.
Great for readers who love Rom Com, Romance, possibly Chick Lit.

This book does contain alot of sexual scenes and language which some readers may not find suitable. So caution especially to younger readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling