My Review - Blink - (23/2/17)
Blink -
By K.L Slater
10☆ Thrilling, Addictive
Easily a 10 star review!
I couldn't put this book down.
I was hooked from the very first chapter.
Blink is, gripping, Exciting, keeps you in suspense, actually plays mind games there is so many goose bump moments and exciting twists.
It's a physiological suspense thriller that doesn't disappoint.
I'm not often speechless when it comes to reviewing books but if I sum this book up then I may give too much away.
I seriously don't want to do that as I plead with you to read it!
I couldn't put this book down.
I was hooked from the very first chapter.
Blink is, gripping, Exciting, keeps you in suspense, actually plays mind games there is so many goose bump moments and exciting twists.
It's a physiological suspense thriller that doesn't disappoint.
I'm not often speechless when it comes to reviewing books but if I sum this book up then I may give too much away.
I seriously don't want to do that as I plead with you to read it!
Briefly.... Evie is a 5 year old little girl who goes missing one day and never comes back!
Toni, Evie's Mum has just lost her husband and is struggling with life.
She moves Evie to be closer to her Mum for support.
It's from this very day they move into their new house, things take a sinister turn.
Will Toni and Evie ever be happy?
Who is watching them? Is anyone actually watching them?
Who takes Evie that day? Will she ever be found?
The characters in this book are fantastic.
Each one is carefully thought out.
I didn't particularly like the teacher Harriet.
There was something about her that made me shudder.
Blink has a dark feel to it and really plays with your emotions!
Did I guess right? Was my suspicions correct.... I couldn't possibly say :-)
Be prepared for one almighty twist.
Forget the little twists I was shocked. I had my suspicions but still had to read it twice! I was kicking myself for not seeing it!
I would love to hear your views on the twist to see if your suspicions were correct!
If your contemplating reading Blink, then please do read it. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.
I'm sorry my review is short, but I loved this book and don't want to spoil it.
A book that leaves you tingling and your pulses racing and the hairs on your arms stand up is definitely a keeper.
Can't wait for more books from KL Slater!

Comments
Post a Comment