My Review - Spring at Blueberry Bay - (13/4/17)
Spring at Blueberry Bay - By
Holly Martin
10☆ - Fabulous and Extremely Addictive!
Spring at Blueberry Bay has it all, humour, romance, sizzling sex scenes, heartache, love, lust and New Beginnings.
I was literally hooked, drawn in and couldn't put it down. I fell in love with Bella and Isaac and I felt I was every bit part of their journey together.
Bella is down on her luck after her previous job as an events organiser ends due to a huge scandal. No one want to give an ex employee a job where embezzlement has occured.
She has no money for rent or food but is too proud to accept help from her family.
She applies for a job at the homeless charity Umbrella Foundation. Isaac is the CEO and has a very unconventional way of testing applications. He poses as a homeless person to see the person's reaction towards him.
He is extremely wealthy and learns people are out to use him so this is he's way of testing if people are genuine.
It's here he meets Bella. He camps outside her gate. Bella has no money or possessions so she takes pity and invites him in to stay the night. He is blown away by her sincerity and trusting nature.
Sparks sizzle between them. Both extremely attracted to each other. Urging the other to make the first move.Issac knows this is extremely unprofessional but he can't help himself he is hooked! Although they both refrain themselves.
The next day he leaves. But comes back he just can't prize himself away he just wants to ravish her. They end up kissing and things start to heat up. He has a sudden wake up call...he could be her future boss what is he playing at...he jumps up and runs outside. Only to be set upon by some teens.Bella comes to he's rescue but ends up smashing her head and passing out.
Isaac takes her to the hospital. She comes round the next day and realises she's going to be late for her interview. She has nothing to wear. She shows up in a wedding dress lol I laughed so hard!!!
She got the job but was furious with Isaac for not telling her the truth.
Both Isaac and Bella have huge trust issues. Bella's parents left her when she was small and her Aunt and Uncle raised her with their children. She has always felt she didn't deserve to be loved. Which got to me. Bella is charming, loveable and has a HUGE heart if anyone deserves to be happy it's her. I just wanted to climb in and hug her, tell her she's amazing and she deserves to be happy and loved.
Bella and Isaac just can't stay away from each other. No matter how hard they try they can't stop flirting. The sexual chemistry between them is electric.
Holly does a fantastic job creating the tension between the two of them. Bella is smouldering hot and Isaac wants a piece of the forbidden fruit.
In the end neither can resist. Their kisses alone made me hot under the collar!!
Bella is damaged, she just can't give herself fully to Isaac she is so guarded. When he tells her he loves her she throws up her wall and tries to run away.
It's heart breaking to see how much her parents have had such a negative impact on her adult life.
I don't want to give any more away.
It's just so so good you will just have to trust me and see for yourself.
Holly is a fabulous writer. The characters were so loveable I fell in love with them. I felt their pain, happiness, I laughed alot.
Although there was sex scenes it was classy and more for the reader to use their imagination. They was hot and steamy but not erotic or too graphic.
It was such an easy read I couldn't put it down.
The ending to me felt like one door closes another is due to open hopefully with book 2.
I urge everyone to read this Fantastic book. Its addictive, charming, exciting and I didn't want it to end which is my only critiscm.... I wanted more!!
Holly Martin
10☆ - Fabulous and Extremely Addictive!
Spring at Blueberry Bay has it all, humour, romance, sizzling sex scenes, heartache, love, lust and New Beginnings.
I was literally hooked, drawn in and couldn't put it down. I fell in love with Bella and Isaac and I felt I was every bit part of their journey together.
Bella is down on her luck after her previous job as an events organiser ends due to a huge scandal. No one want to give an ex employee a job where embezzlement has occured.
She has no money for rent or food but is too proud to accept help from her family.
She applies for a job at the homeless charity Umbrella Foundation. Isaac is the CEO and has a very unconventional way of testing applications. He poses as a homeless person to see the person's reaction towards him.
He is extremely wealthy and learns people are out to use him so this is he's way of testing if people are genuine.
It's here he meets Bella. He camps outside her gate. Bella has no money or possessions so she takes pity and invites him in to stay the night. He is blown away by her sincerity and trusting nature.
Sparks sizzle between them. Both extremely attracted to each other. Urging the other to make the first move.Issac knows this is extremely unprofessional but he can't help himself he is hooked! Although they both refrain themselves.
The next day he leaves. But comes back he just can't prize himself away he just wants to ravish her. They end up kissing and things start to heat up. He has a sudden wake up call...he could be her future boss what is he playing at...he jumps up and runs outside. Only to be set upon by some teens.Bella comes to he's rescue but ends up smashing her head and passing out.
Isaac takes her to the hospital. She comes round the next day and realises she's going to be late for her interview. She has nothing to wear. She shows up in a wedding dress lol I laughed so hard!!!
She got the job but was furious with Isaac for not telling her the truth.
Both Isaac and Bella have huge trust issues. Bella's parents left her when she was small and her Aunt and Uncle raised her with their children. She has always felt she didn't deserve to be loved. Which got to me. Bella is charming, loveable and has a HUGE heart if anyone deserves to be happy it's her. I just wanted to climb in and hug her, tell her she's amazing and she deserves to be happy and loved.
Bella and Isaac just can't stay away from each other. No matter how hard they try they can't stop flirting. The sexual chemistry between them is electric.
Holly does a fantastic job creating the tension between the two of them. Bella is smouldering hot and Isaac wants a piece of the forbidden fruit.
In the end neither can resist. Their kisses alone made me hot under the collar!!
Bella is damaged, she just can't give herself fully to Isaac she is so guarded. When he tells her he loves her she throws up her wall and tries to run away.
It's heart breaking to see how much her parents have had such a negative impact on her adult life.
I don't want to give any more away.
It's just so so good you will just have to trust me and see for yourself.
Holly is a fabulous writer. The characters were so loveable I fell in love with them. I felt their pain, happiness, I laughed alot.
Although there was sex scenes it was classy and more for the reader to use their imagination. They was hot and steamy but not erotic or too graphic.
It was such an easy read I couldn't put it down.
The ending to me felt like one door closes another is due to open hopefully with book 2.
I urge everyone to read this Fantastic book. Its addictive, charming, exciting and I didn't want it to end which is my only critiscm.... I wanted more!!


Comments
Post a Comment