My Review - A convenient bride for a Soldier (31/8/17)
A Convenient Bride for a Soldier - By Christine Merrill
5☆ Full of Charm, Passion, Forbidden secrets.
A Convenient Bride for a Soldier is the first book in The Society for Wicked Gentlemen.
It is also my first book i have read by Christine Merrill. It certainly won't be the last.
I am very excited for this new series.
A Convenient Bride for a Soldier is full of Passion, secrets, Forbidden encounters, family secrets and a Marriage of Hate/Love/Lust.
When Georgiana (George) first meets Frederick (Fred) she is being pursued by the very unsavoury character Sir Nash.
Sir Nash is George's Step-Mother's Cousin and he is after her hand in Marriage.
She despises Sir Nash, as did I.
He is very creepy and comes across as very forceful and unfaithful, and only after George's money.
Fred is one of three owners at Vitium et Virtus, the exclusive Gentleman's Club.
So when George walks in auctioning her Virginity to the highest bidder.
Fred has no other option but to rescue George from one of the biggest mistakes of her life. A lady should never enter one of these clubs, let alone auction her most sacred possession.
But how far is he willing to go to rescue George from Sir Nash?
This is where I stop delving into the exciting and enthralling plot, as I do believe it's more fun to uncover the secrets for yourself.
You won't be disappointed!
I adore George. She certainly is a minx, she is set on challenging Fred and the rules at every given chance.
She comes across as naive and innocent. But don't be fooled, George knows exactly what she is doing. She's fun, care free, A little naughty, definitely a temptress.
She is very likeable and watching her grow as a young lady was beautiful to see.
Fred came across as infuriating at times but deep down he is a softie. I loved how he battles with he's demons at every opportunity but also gives into he's softer side. Watching him change was a joy to see.
This book has lots of Passion and desires which in turn spark and sizzle at every encounter.
I loved reading this book. I was blown away by the Passion and battles between George and Fred.
I was drawn in and I didn't want it to end. I wanted to savour every moment.
Truly a beautiful read, that isn't just about sex and passion, it's about learning to love and respect each other and to make the most from a difficult situation.
It's about exploring each other's Boundaries, and testing them, it's about becoming friends, breaking rules and making new ones.
Would I recommend this book..........
............... 100% Yes!!
A perfect read for those who love Romance, Passion, Lust, Regency.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mills and Boon Insider for giving me the chance to read this gem of a book and review voluntarily.
5☆ Full of Charm, Passion, Forbidden secrets.
A Convenient Bride for a Soldier is the first book in The Society for Wicked Gentlemen.
It is also my first book i have read by Christine Merrill. It certainly won't be the last.
I am very excited for this new series.
A Convenient Bride for a Soldier is full of Passion, secrets, Forbidden encounters, family secrets and a Marriage of Hate/Love/Lust.
When Georgiana (George) first meets Frederick (Fred) she is being pursued by the very unsavoury character Sir Nash.
Sir Nash is George's Step-Mother's Cousin and he is after her hand in Marriage.
She despises Sir Nash, as did I.
He is very creepy and comes across as very forceful and unfaithful, and only after George's money.
Fred is one of three owners at Vitium et Virtus, the exclusive Gentleman's Club.
So when George walks in auctioning her Virginity to the highest bidder.
Fred has no other option but to rescue George from one of the biggest mistakes of her life. A lady should never enter one of these clubs, let alone auction her most sacred possession.
But how far is he willing to go to rescue George from Sir Nash?
This is where I stop delving into the exciting and enthralling plot, as I do believe it's more fun to uncover the secrets for yourself.
You won't be disappointed!
I adore George. She certainly is a minx, she is set on challenging Fred and the rules at every given chance.
She comes across as naive and innocent. But don't be fooled, George knows exactly what she is doing. She's fun, care free, A little naughty, definitely a temptress.
She is very likeable and watching her grow as a young lady was beautiful to see.
Fred came across as infuriating at times but deep down he is a softie. I loved how he battles with he's demons at every opportunity but also gives into he's softer side. Watching him change was a joy to see.
This book has lots of Passion and desires which in turn spark and sizzle at every encounter.
I loved reading this book. I was blown away by the Passion and battles between George and Fred.
I was drawn in and I didn't want it to end. I wanted to savour every moment.
Truly a beautiful read, that isn't just about sex and passion, it's about learning to love and respect each other and to make the most from a difficult situation.
It's about exploring each other's Boundaries, and testing them, it's about becoming friends, breaking rules and making new ones.
Would I recommend this book..........
............... 100% Yes!!
A perfect read for those who love Romance, Passion, Lust, Regency.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mills and Boon Insider for giving me the chance to read this gem of a book and review voluntarily.

Comments
Post a Comment