Blog Tour - Night Driver

Blog Tour - #LoveBookGroupTours




Night Driver 
by Marcelle Perks




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Night Driver 

I would like to thank Kelly at Love Book Group Tours and Marcelle Perks for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Book Information 

Heavily pregnant Frannie is facing a crisis. An English woman living in Germany, her marriage is failing, her language skills are hopeless, and she feels like a fish out of water in a foreign country.

In a positive effort to tackle her problems she learns to drive so she can cope when her baby is born and build a sense of independence. After passing her driving test she drives in the early hours of the morning to gain experience on the eerily empty streets.

But when she encounters a Polish motorcyclist looking for his missing sister, she becomes sucked into a terrifying world of shady nightclubs, autobahn prostitutes and organ trafficking. And when she crosses serial-killing truck driver Stigelegger, there's no turning back.

A most unlikely heroine, this nervous Night Driver must stay one step ahead of her pursuer on the darkest of roads in order to survive. 


Publication Day: 2nd August 2018
Publisher: Urbane Publications
ISBN: 978-1911583967
Pages: 376
Category: Fiction, Genre: Thriller / Crime / Psychological


Buying links:




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

My Review 

4☆ Dark & Sinister Thriller

Night Driver is a Dark Thriller that delves into the darkness.

It took me a little while to get my head around the characters and the plot as I felt a little confused at times.
But once I got the gist of which characters was telling the story. I became embroiled in the dark thriller.

Frannie is a soon to be Mummy, she is determined to gain some independence when her baby arrives. So she takes to driving alone at night for practice.
I know right... she's crazy! Driving alone at night, heavily pregnant!

But it's here she meets a young Polish man, desperately trying to track down his sister.
What Frannie doesn't realise is that this encounter is about to lead her into a dark sadistic underworld.

I won't say too much more about the plot as there is lots going on I don't want to risk giving anything away.

Night Driver is sinister, dark, hard hitting, twisty and draws you in.
Perks has covered a variety of difficult subjects such as murder, prostitution, drugs, human trafficking, violence towards both male and female, and sex which some readers may find difficult.

The pace is thrilling, the suspense grows as Frankie delved deeper into the dark.
The characters are deeply flawed and well written.
It did take me a while to get used to the writing style and work out who was who, but once I did I was gripped.
But don't let that stop you picking up Night Driver. Especially if you love Dark Sinister Thrillers that pull you in.




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Author Bio 




Marcelle Perks is a British author and journalist living in Germany. She specializes in writing sexually-themed guide books, but also writes short stories. As a film journalist, she has contributed to such publications as British Horror Cinema, Fangoria, The Guardian and Kamera. Night Driver is her thrilling debut novel.

Social Media links:

Website: http://marcelleperks.com/4481.html
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marcelleperks
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marcelleperks/


@MarcellePerks
@UrbaneBooks 
#NightDriver 
#LoveBooksGroupTours  


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Night Driver by Marcelle Perks

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️




#NightDriver 
#LoveBooksGroupTours  



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling