Blog Tour- Crimson Siege - Blood Riders #1

Blog Tour 




Crimson Siege - 
Blood Riders - Book One
 by Jay Raven 





On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you....... 
Crimson Siege - Blood Riders Book One 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Jay Raven for inviting me on the blog tour.

🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥

Book Information 

In the Godforsaken badlands of Transylvania the fragile truce between mankind and monsters is about to explode...
When bounty hunters target one of 19th century Europe’s most feared vampire clans, the last place any lawman wants to be is caught in the middle…
But for Anton Yoska, Lord Marshal of the Imperial lands south of the Carpathian Mountains, fate has trapped him in a supernatural stand-off that can end only in a bloodbath.
A gang of mercenaries led by Anton’s former army comrade Milosh Drubrick have captured vampire aristocrat Stefan Modjeski, wanted for a string of frenzied murders, and have come to Anton to claim the reward. And as Stefan’s predatory undead kin lay siege to the jailhouse, Anton is faced with an agonising choice - hand over his prisoner and abandon the bounty hunters to their unspeakable fate, or stand and fight.
The jailhouse defenders are outnumbered and out of options. It’s a battle that can’t be won, certain slaughter for them all, and Anton can’t trust his scheming allies. But Lord Marshal Yoska isn’t about to surrender.
For he’s an experienced vampire hunter, a dangerous man when cornered, and a single minded warrior who knows there are worse things to fear than death…

Purchase Links –
Universal purchase link-   http://geni.us/9E27uh
Amazon.com link           https://amzn.to/2HZrEar
Amazon.co.uk link       https://amzn.to/2JUJqxb







🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️

My Review 


4☆ A Gripping Dark Vampire Read

I love reading vampire books, but Crimson Siege is very different to my normal vamp books. I actually was surprised just how much I did enjoy it.
I don't read hard core horror books as I get scared easily, which is mad as I love vamp books.
Normally I read the romance vamp books with a touch of horror and gore.
But Crimson Siege is about war, vampire hunters and vampires, revenge, loyalty and honour.

There was alot of characters and it took me a lil while to get to grips with who was who.

There is plenty of violence and gore which is to be expected when vampires and hunters go to war. It's never not going to end in a blood bath!

There has been a long standing feud between vampires and hunters and this book is no exception.
When the hunters entrap the son of a powerful vampire son, it certainly isn't going to end peaceful.

Crimson Siege hooked me in from the start, it's fast paced and action packed.
It's a well written taut gothic style horror.
The plot was tense and engaging with flawed intriguing characters.
The Perfect read for lovers of dark vampire books. This is my first book I have read by Jay Raven and I definitely think he is one to watch if you love this genre!


🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️

Author Bio 





Jay Raven is the author of Gothic chillers and historical horror reminding readers that the past is a dangerous place to venture, full of monsters and murderous men. He blames his fascination with vampires, witches and werewolves on the Hammer Horror films he watched as a teenager, but living in a creepy old house beside a 500-acre wood teeming with bats may have something to do with it.


Social Media Links –
Twitter: @JayRavenAuthor
Website: www.jayraven.com


🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Crimson Siege - Blood Riders Book One by Jay Raven 

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️💥🧛‍♂️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling