Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -

 

The Teacher




🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼

Book Information


🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷

My Review


4☆ Overall a good Domestic Thriller

Well I have to say I was contemplating giving up on this book as it wasn't holding my attention.
This book was a real mixture of emotions for me.

It was a very slow burner to start with.
But I'm glad I waited and didn't give up, as I wasn't expecting the twists, secrets and turns that have presented themselves.
I certainly wasn't expecting some of the things that revealed itself!
Big revelations!
Then it came to the ending and that's where I feel it kinda let me down. I felt it was a lil rushed and the bombshell at the end...well I wanted more!

There are some sensitive subjects raised in the book such as rape (Although no details are given), child neglect and grooming ( Although they are mentioned and relevant to the story it doesn't give details) and mental health.

Overall a really good read. I'm not sure where i would place this book it's more of a thriller/domestic drama.
But I would recommend it, just persevere with the slow start, as all will be explained!


Thank you to Bookouture and  Netgalley for this copy which I reviewed honestly and voluntarily.


🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷

 If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about...... 

🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling