Blog Tour- Blood Ribbon
Blog Tour - Publication Day Celebrations
Purchase Link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Ribbon-theres-secrets-digging-ebook/dp/B07F9CC32X/
My Review
5☆ A Chilling Must Read!
Blood Ribbon is a chilling thriller that I couldn't put down.
We meet Brooke, she has just split up from her good for nothing boyfriend.
Brooke had a tough past, in and out of foster care, no family. But she manages to get her qualifications and she walks out just before her 18th.
Brooke stumbles across Nico one morning when he finds her hiding behind a dumpster.
Nico has a big heart and takes her under his wing. Giving her a home, job and safety.
The story is told by Brooke. Which to start with got me a lil confused as it jumped about from past to present with other characters having the odd chapter.
But once I got to chapter 5 I settled straight in and was drawn into Brookes life.
You see someone tried to kill Brooke!,
They buried her alive, but she survived!
Why Brooke?
Rod Morgan. A retired detective with the Criminal Investigation Division, approaches Brooke.
He believes her attempted murder to be linked to six others. But she potentially is the only survivor!
Can they work together to catch the serial killer? What is the missing link? Why Brooke?
Ohhh just thinking back writing this review gives me chills. I was thoroughly enthralled.
I really liked Brooke she has her flaws yes, but she has so much strength, sass and determination.
There are plenty of juicy twists and secrets to keep the reader enthralled.
The pace if perfect it ramps up suspense and tension as the story progresses.
Roger creates a real dark sinister feel as we come to learn more about the killer.
I loved how Morgan takes a back seat throughout most of the detective work, allowing Brooke to shine through. It made a refreshing change.
If you are looking for a chilling, enthralling Thriller that ramps up suspense, then you will definitely want to read Blood Ribbon.
A Must Read! I can't wait to read more from the talented Roger Bray. Definitely an Author to add to my must read list!
ππππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
πππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Blood Ribbon by Roger Bray
ππππππππππππππππππ
Blood Ribbon
by Roger Bray
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you .....
Blood Ribbon
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Roger Bray for inviting me on the blog tour.
Happy Publication Day!!
πππππππππππππππππ
Book Information
When there’s more than secrets buried, where do you start digging?
When Brooke Adams is found battered, bleeding, and barely conscious, the police are at a loss as to who her attacker is or why she was targeted.
Then, PI Rod Morgan turns up convinced that Brooke’s attack is the latest in a string of unsolved disappearances dating back twenty-five years.
The police, however, aren’t convinced, so Brooke and Rod must investigate the cases themselves.
As secrets from the past start unravelling, will they find Brooke’s attacker before he strikes again, or is that one secret that will stay buried forever?
ππππππππππππππππππ
5☆ A Chilling Must Read!
Blood Ribbon is a chilling thriller that I couldn't put down.
We meet Brooke, she has just split up from her good for nothing boyfriend.
Brooke had a tough past, in and out of foster care, no family. But she manages to get her qualifications and she walks out just before her 18th.
Brooke stumbles across Nico one morning when he finds her hiding behind a dumpster.
Nico has a big heart and takes her under his wing. Giving her a home, job and safety.
The story is told by Brooke. Which to start with got me a lil confused as it jumped about from past to present with other characters having the odd chapter.
But once I got to chapter 5 I settled straight in and was drawn into Brookes life.
You see someone tried to kill Brooke!,
They buried her alive, but she survived!
Why Brooke?
Rod Morgan. A retired detective with the Criminal Investigation Division, approaches Brooke.
He believes her attempted murder to be linked to six others. But she potentially is the only survivor!
Can they work together to catch the serial killer? What is the missing link? Why Brooke?
Ohhh just thinking back writing this review gives me chills. I was thoroughly enthralled.
I really liked Brooke she has her flaws yes, but she has so much strength, sass and determination.
There are plenty of juicy twists and secrets to keep the reader enthralled.
The pace if perfect it ramps up suspense and tension as the story progresses.
Roger creates a real dark sinister feel as we come to learn more about the killer.
I loved how Morgan takes a back seat throughout most of the detective work, allowing Brooke to shine through. It made a refreshing change.
If you are looking for a chilling, enthralling Thriller that ramps up suspense, then you will definitely want to read Blood Ribbon.
A Must Read! I can't wait to read more from the talented Roger Bray. Definitely an Author to add to my must read list!
ππππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
I have always loved writing; putting words onto a page and bringing characters to life. I can almost feel myself becoming immersed into their lives, living with their fears and triumphs. Thus, my writing process becomes an endless series of questions. What would she or he do, how would they react, is this in keeping with their character? Strange as it sounds, I don’t like leaving characters in cliffhanging situations without giving them an ending, whichever way it develops.
My life to date is what compels me to seek a just outcome, the good will overcome and the bad will be punished. More though, I tend to see my characters as everyday people in extraordinary circumstances, but in which we may all find our selves if the planets align wrongly or for whatever reason you might consider.
Of course, most novels are autobiographical in some way. You must draw on your own experiences of life and from events you have experienced to get the inspiration. My life has been an endless adventure. Serving in the Navy, fighting in wars, serving as a Police officer and the experiences each one of those have brought have all drawn me to this point, but it was a downside to my police service that was the catalyst for my writing.
Medically retired after being seriously injured while protecting a woman in a domestic violence situation I then experienced the other side of life. Depression and rejection. Giving truth to the oft said saying that when one door closes another opens I pulled myself up and enrolled in college gaining bachelor and master degrees, for my own development rather than any professional need. The process of learning, of getting words down onto the page again relit my passion for writing in a way that I hadn’t felt since high school.
So here we are, two books published and another on track.
Where it will take me I have no idea but I am going to enjoy getting there and if my writing can bring some small pleasure into people’s lives along the way, then I consider that I will have succeeded in life.
My life to date is what compels me to seek a just outcome, the good will overcome and the bad will be punished. More though, I tend to see my characters as everyday people in extraordinary circumstances, but in which we may all find our selves if the planets align wrongly or for whatever reason you might consider.
Of course, most novels are autobiographical in some way. You must draw on your own experiences of life and from events you have experienced to get the inspiration. My life has been an endless adventure. Serving in the Navy, fighting in wars, serving as a Police officer and the experiences each one of those have brought have all drawn me to this point, but it was a downside to my police service that was the catalyst for my writing.
Medically retired after being seriously injured while protecting a woman in a domestic violence situation I then experienced the other side of life. Depression and rejection. Giving truth to the oft said saying that when one door closes another opens I pulled myself up and enrolled in college gaining bachelor and master degrees, for my own development rather than any professional need. The process of learning, of getting words down onto the page again relit my passion for writing in a way that I hadn’t felt since high school.
So here we are, two books published and another on track.
Where it will take me I have no idea but I am going to enjoy getting there and if my writing can bring some small pleasure into people’s lives along the way, then I consider that I will have succeeded in life.
Social Media Links – https://twitter.com/rogerbray22
https://rogerbraybooks.com/πππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Blood Ribbon by Roger Bray
ππππππππππππππππππ



Thank you so much Kelly for this fantastic review, I'm over the moon that you enjoyed it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Roger π it was my absolute pleasure. Thank you so much for having me on your wonderful Tour. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Delete