Blog Tour- Angelica Stone

Blog Tour 





Angelica Stone 
by Susi Osborne




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Angelica Stone 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Susi Osborne for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Book Information 


Following years of sexual abuse, Angelica is brought up in care. As a teenager she absconds, living on the streets, before eventually being forced into prostitution to survive. She learns to rely solely on herself and is reluctant to allow anyone to get close to her, until she forms an unlikely bond with Lola. In contrast, Lola is from what appears to be a happy middle-class background – but all is not what it seems...
Slowly, as their friendship grows, cracks start to appear in Lola’s life, and a series of events leave her on the verge of ruin. Can these women break the cycle of their lives? Or will they succumb to the path laid out before them? Angelica Stone is an emotional rollercoaster of laughter and tears as the women embark on a journey of self-discovery, with the support of one another.

Purchase Links  



πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

My Review 

5☆ A Gritty, Powerful and Compulsive read

Angelica Stone is a fabulous book. It's a compulsive read that really draws you in.
When I first see the cover I assumed it would be a fluffy light hearted read.
But it's a dark, gritty read with secrets, drama and a friendship bond that I didn't want to put down.

I won't go into the plot as I want you to experience Angelica Stone for yourself.

What I will say is there are some sensitive subjects which some readers may find difficult but Susi handles them with the right amount of sensitivity to still make an powerful impact.

The characters are well developed and engaging, they are very different but together they work just perfectly. I really did feel a deep connection to Lola and Angelica.
I adored how Susi weaved in humour to keep the story flowing which helped break through the Darker side of the book.

At times this wasn't an easy read, but I loved that Susi made you feel uncomfortable yet you just had to keep reading.

Angelica Stone is a Gritty, Powerful and Compulsive read. It gets under your skin, you just have to keep reading to find out what would happen next.
I'm looking forward to finding out if there will be a second book in the series!?

If you love Dark Contemporary Women's Fiction then you will definitely want to pick up The must read.


πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

GIVEAWAY 


One Winner will win all 4 of Susi Osborne’s Books (Open to UK Only)










*Terms and Conditions –UK entries welcome.  Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below.  The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over.  Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data.  I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.


πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Author Bio 



Susi Osborne is the author of The Ripples of Life, Grace & Disgrace, Secrets, Lies & Butterflies and Angelica Stone. She lives in Cheshire with her Scottish husband, her actress daughter and their two mischievous little dogs. Susi also has an adult son and a grandson who live nearby. Amongst friends their house is known affectionately (she hopes!) as the Osborne madhouse, for obvious reasons.
Before she became a writer, Susi worked in libraries for many years. She also worked as a classroom assistant in a junior school. In addition to her writing Susi organises Northwich LitFest, which she has been running for the past seven years. Alongside the writing of her latest book, Angelica Stone, Susi has been raising money for Centrepoint, the charity for youth homelessness, and has set up a Just Giving Page for the charity in her name.
Susi is a firm believer in the fact that it’s never too late to do anything. ‘You only have one life – go out and grab it with both hands!’

Social Media Links –
Facebook   Susi Osborne – Author   https://www.facebook.com/susiwritesbooks



πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Angelica Stone by Susi Osborne

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling