Blog Tour- The Beedog: An Insect Discovery in Portugal
Blog Tour
The Beedog:
An Insect Discovery in Portugal
by Addie Broussard
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you. .....
The Beedog: An Insect Discovery
in Portugal
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Addie Broussard for inviting me on the blog tour.
📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕
Book Information
An award-winning picture book that will get little ones excited about science.
While building a unique sandcastle, Cora and Manny spot a rather curious insect.
Soon, the little scientists keep a watchful eye on the insect’s movements, while learning about the natural environment along the way.
Soon, the little scientists keep a watchful eye on the insect’s movements, while learning about the natural environment along the way.
A great book for STEM education and home-school projects or just curious little ones who love science. Book extras include fun, printable activities related to science learning and research.
Purchase from Amazon.com – https://www.amazon.com/Beedog-Insect-Discovery-Portugal-Traveler-ebook/dp/B07D771BHZ/
📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚
My Review
5☆ A Beautifully illustrated children's book about discovering nature.
The Beedog is a gorgeous children's book that is beautifully illustrated which will help children to understand about nature, working together, how to search for something on the internet and sharing.
The characters are loveable and children will be able to relate to them perfectly.
I especially like how Addie has bought her story and characters into the 21st century by using mobiles to capture videos and the use of computers too search.
Ok so some people may not like this concept but it's current and alot of children use technology everyday. Lol my 5year old cousin knows how to use a computer better than me!
The pace is perfect, it's short sharp and to the point which will keep children's attention.
I love the little extra information at the back about Beedogs and the printable worksheets. They are a great extension for further investigation and learning, for parents and schools. I would love to see this book in schools.
Even I have learnt a few things by reading this beautiful book. For example a little bit of Portuguese and a fascinating new insect.
The Beedog: An Insect Discovery in Portugal is the perfect read for alone reading, group discussion and parent or bed time. I adored the illustrations so bright and engaging. I loved how just learning about one new insect can open up to learning more about nature in a fun way.
I only wish there was more Portuguese language to learn. But I understand it's not easy to focus on more than one subject, but the little bit there was, was perfect.
I highly recommend this adorable book, I would absolutely love to see The Beedog in schools it most definitely belongs there.
The Beedog is a gorgeous children's book that is beautifully illustrated which will help children to understand about nature, working together, how to search for something on the internet and sharing.
The characters are loveable and children will be able to relate to them perfectly.
I especially like how Addie has bought her story and characters into the 21st century by using mobiles to capture videos and the use of computers too search.
Ok so some people may not like this concept but it's current and alot of children use technology everyday. Lol my 5year old cousin knows how to use a computer better than me!
The pace is perfect, it's short sharp and to the point which will keep children's attention.
I love the little extra information at the back about Beedogs and the printable worksheets. They are a great extension for further investigation and learning, for parents and schools. I would love to see this book in schools.
Even I have learnt a few things by reading this beautiful book. For example a little bit of Portuguese and a fascinating new insect.
The Beedog: An Insect Discovery in Portugal is the perfect read for alone reading, group discussion and parent or bed time. I adored the illustrations so bright and engaging. I loved how just learning about one new insect can open up to learning more about nature in a fun way.
I only wish there was more Portuguese language to learn. But I understand it's not easy to focus on more than one subject, but the little bit there was, was perfect.
I highly recommend this adorable book, I would absolutely love to see The Beedog in schools it most definitely belongs there.
📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚
Author Bio
Addie is an avid traveler, and once went on a solo journey to fifteen countries in one year. When she encounters something unique, she writes about it. Her first published picture book, The Beedog, is about a curious insect that she found in southern Portugal.
Addie began her writing journey when she was just nine years old, with a book called Doggienauts. That book has been updated and is set for publication in 2018. Addie is originally from the United States and is currently a full-time traveler. Home is where her suitcase is.
Illustrator Bio, Joyeeta Neogi
Joyeeta is a children’s book illustrator who has worked with international authors and publishers. Her engagement with worldwide clients and multicultural themes has allowed her to create captivating original animal and child characters. Her art captures the expressions, movements and vibrancy of life within simple compositions to bring the author’s story to life. In her free time, Joyeeta is busy with painting and music. She loves to paint in oil and acrylic, and has also developed a passion for watercolor.
Social Media Links –
📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... The Beedog: An Insect Discovery in Portugal by Addie Broussard
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕







The use of mobiles and computers to search was a little tricky to conceptualise, so it's fantastic to hear you liked that aspect. Thank you for taking the time to review! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure Addie.💕 Thank you so much for having me on your wonderful Tour. I can completely understand that but you did a fantastic job thank you, I really did like it as it made the read more current and realistic. Unfortunately gone are the days where we used referencing to find out information. Hehe even my cousins can use a computer better than me. X
Delete