Blog Tour - The Wedding Shop On Wexley Street

Blog Tour 





The Wedding Shop On Wexley Street 
by Rachel Dove




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
The Wedding Shop On Wexley Street 

I would like to thank Debbie at BrookCottages Tours and Rachel Dove for inviting me on the blog tour 

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Book Information 


Series: Westfield village series #3
Genre: romantic fiction
Release Date: 10th August 2018
Publisher: HQ Digital


Maria is ready to say 'yes' to the dress!

As owner of Happy Ever After, Maria Mallory is Westfield's resident wedding planner, spending her days making dreams come true for future brides.
Maria even has her own perfect day planned out too, she just needs to find the right man. So when she falls in love with local celeb Darcy Burgess she can't believe her luck – it was finally her turn for her Happy Ever After. Or so she thought.
Jilted at the altar, Maria can't believe that her fairytale ending hasn't come true. She's ready to give up on love once and for all. But little does she know that once you stop looking for it, love has a way of surprising you…

A laugh-out-loud romance, perfect for fans of Holly Martin and Tilly Tennant.

BUY LINK
Amazon UK - https://goo.gl/5EgXqB



πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

My Review 


4☆ A Warm Engaging Romance

Of all the things to happen to a wedding planner.... being stood up at your OWN wedding has to be one of the worst!!
Well that's exactly what happens to wedding planner Maria on her wedding day.
My heart literally broke for her.
It's not great advertising for your business, and when news gets out her custom slows down.

But for Maria things are about to get worse.
Luckily she has a great friend, Cassie who gives her the strength she needs to dust herself off and keep going.

The wedding shop On wexley street is a very enjoyable read about second chances, love, secrets, friendship and new beginnings.

The characters were well written.
I really liked Maria and admired her strength and determination to carry on after such a devastating wedding. I'm not sure I could have!
The pace was fluid and the romance sprinkles along nicely, the writing style was engaging, entertaining, warm and witty with some laugh out loud moments.

Although this is the third book in the series it was my first book, I think it would have been good to have read the previous books but it wasn't particularly an issue.

I would definitely recommend reading this feel good, warm book if you enjoy romance and weddings.



πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Extract 


Two hours later, Maria found herself in Harrogate, squeezed into the red dress, heels pinching her feet, wondering why the hell she wasn't sat on Cass's couch eating ice cream and crying. She said the same to Cass as they walked on tottering heels to the nearest trendy bar, Ice, in the wine bar and posh eatery part of Harrogate's city centre, which, coincidentally, butted up against the legal quarter of Harrogate, and no doubt the two sides kept each other in business quite well too. Walking into Ice with Cassie, it was hard to ignore the stares that her friend attracted. Cassie Welburn was, let's face it, sex on a twenty nine year old stick. She was always tanned thanks to her meticulous salon treatments, plucked and shaped to perfection, and tonight, as usual, was dressed to kill. Even Maria's daring red dress looked tame in light of Cassie's black and silver dress, slashed to the thigh, combined with sparkly silver heels that make Cassie even taller than her just under six foot frame. Maria blushed and nudged Cass's elbow with her own.
"People are staring Cass." Cassie shrugged.
"Let them stare, girl. Don't worry, I've got your back." Maria belatedly realised that tonight, thanks to that ridiculous article, the stares may indeed be for her and not her glamorous friend. She cringed inwardly, and planted a smile on her face.  She took her friend by the arm, and pushing her boobs out and her chin up, she headed to the bar. "Let's get smashed," she declared.

πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“š

GIVEAWAY


A signed spiral bound paperback of the book plus bookmarks
(open Internationally)









πŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸ“š

Author Bio 




I am a writer and teacher, living in West Yorkshire with my husband, our two sons, and our furry pets.

In July 2015, I won the Prima magazine and Mills & Boon Flirty Fiction Competition, with my entry, The Chic Boutique on Baker Street, out now in ebook and paperback. The Flower Shop on Foxley Street followed this in 2017 and both books hit the Amazon top 200. Chic Boutique got to #2 in the rural life humour chart and is regularly in the top 100 of that chart.

I am the winner of the Writers Bureau Writer of the Year Award in 2016 and I have had work published in the UK and overseas in various magazines.

My next book, The Long Walk Back, is out in January 2018 and I am currently writing the last book in the Westfield series. My first book with Manatee Books, Nice Guys Finish Lonely, is out in April 2018 in ebook and paperback. I love to write romantic fiction, both rom-com and harder hitting women's fiction.

I am also a post 16 teacher and am undertaking an MA in Creative Writing at Teesside University.

I love to chat on twitter so come say hi! @writerdove

I also run a blog (very occasionally these days): racheldoveauthor@wordpress.com


Goodreads Author Page:


πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... The Wedding Shop on Wexley Street by Rachel Dove

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’




πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling