Cover Reveal- Eternal Seas
๐ฅ COVER REVEAL ๐ฅ
Pre-order Link - http://viewbook.at/EternalSeas
Eternal Seas
by Lexi Rees
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you a Gorgeous
Cover Reveal Today........
Eternal Seas
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and for Lexi Rees for inviting me share this stunning cover with you.
I will be revealing the Cover after the
Book Information!
๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐
Book Information
Such a small parcel shouldn't cause experienced smugglers much trouble, but this parcel is far from normal.
Lost and scared after a violent storm, Finn and his sister, Aria, take shelter on a remote island. They discover the parcel contains a relic belonging to a long forgotten people.
Locked inside are powers which will change their lives, and the world, forever.
As Finn realises his connection to the relic, a vision strikes him - but what does it mean?
Who should they trust?
And if they decide to follow their hearts rather than their orders, will they manage to deliver the relic in one piece?
Chased across the seas as they try to solve the mysteries within the parcel, the fate of this ancient people depends on them.
Finn and Aria must choose between what is right and what is easy - and time is running out ... With brave protagonists and life lessons of courage and honour, Eternal Seas speaks from a `flawed' character perspective that everyone can relate to.
Young readers who enjoy daring plots and exciting adventures will delight in this original story of different races and tough choices.
Pre-order Link - http://viewbook.at/EternalSeas
๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐❔⬇️๐
COVER REVEAL
I am so excited to bring you this Enchanting New Cover Reveal......
Eternal Seas by Lexi Rees
I hope you love it as much as i do, I can't wait to read it๐
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐
Author Bio
Lexi Rees spends as much time as possible sailing and horse riding, both of which she does spectacularly badly. Attempts at writing whilst horse riding have been disastrous, so Eternal Seas was written on a boat; the storm described in the book was frighteningly real.
Social Media Links –
https://twitter.com/lexi_rees
๐⬇️๐๐⬇️๐๐⬇️๐๐⬇️๐๐⬇️๐๐
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Eternal Seas by Lexi Rees
If you are as intrigued by this enchanting book as me, then make sure you check my blog in October for the Eternal Seas by Lexi Rees Blog Tour!
Here is one more look at this Gorgeous Cover
#EternalSeas
๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️๐๐⬆️




Awwww thanks! I’m glad you like it as much as I do :)
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure Lexi ๐ Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful book with my blog x
Delete