Blog Tour- CRACK, APPLE & POP

Blog Tour 




CRACK, APPLE & POP 
By Saira Viola



On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
CRACK, APPLE & POP 

I would like to thank Emma at Dampebbles and Saira Viola for inviting me on the
 blog tour.

🍎☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠

Book Information 

Tony is a handsome young boxer forced into a life of crime after suffering a vicious blow in the ring.

Seduced by the glitz and glamour of London and mentored by charismatic gang lord Don March he rises rapidly up the crime ladder until he spies an opportunity to start a semi-legit Natural Highs business.

Bankrolled by an eccentric British dandy and accompanied by a cast of starry misfits including a 3ft tall blue-haired money man, an Etonian drug mule, two dominatrix debt collectors, a dodgy lawyer and a host of demi-celebs, Tony carves out a roll for himself in a city where money creates its’ own morality.

All seems to be going well until in the shadows, a Bollywood mobster threatens to derail their plans.
Chaos ensues, of course it does – wonderful, beautiful, visceral chaos.
The deft wit of Hammett meets the vivid poetics of Chandler: Crack Apple and Pop is slick smart and razor sharp. A gritty and sometimes metafictive slice of London noir.

A city of artful dodgers, yardie gangsters, kinky aristos, cocaine dusted starlets and social thrill seekers where everyone’s hustling and everyone’s getting high.

Whether it’s law, finance, the music biz, or the boxing ring: money is king. And only the ones prepared to risk everything will survive...

Purchase Links:

Published by:
Crack Apple & Pop was published by Fahrenheit 13, an imprint of Fahrenheit Press, on 12th June 2018.


🍎☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠

My Review

5☆ A Gritty Must Read!
Firstly I want to say just how amazing the cover is. It's eye catching and I have to say I think it's one of my favourite Crime Thriller covers this year!
Wow oh wow what a book. The opening chapter was gripping and nail biting and it only gets better and better.
I am not going to discuss the plot as it's so good you need to discover it for yourself. CRACK, APPLE & POP is Authentic, gripping and a Compulsive read I couldn't put down. I loved that Saira uses authentic language I could hear the characters voices talking... brilliantly written. Saira has written about current real issues with an Urban feel.
It's a Gritty Unique read that delves into the Darker side of London. With Sin, Drugs, Violence, Sex, Gangs, Racism it's all too real. Saira really has plotted her Characters and Plot perfectly. There's Plenty of action, drama and Gripping scenes to keep the reader enthralled.
I Highly recommend reading CRACK, APPLE & POP. Definitely a must read Page Turner. Saira Viola is definitely an Author to watch out for! I can't wait to see what's next in-store for her!

🍎☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰

Author Bio



Saira Viola is an acclaimed novelist, poet, and song lyricist. From her early poetic experimentation with language, image and sound (a technique she has dubbed sonic scatterscript) to her novelistic ventures into the dark, absurd world of contemporary crime fiction, Viola’s work pulses with iconoclastic brio that mischievously blasts the golden calves of our times. Literary Heavyweight Benjamin Zephaniah, has praised her ‘twisted beautiful imagination,’ and polymathic genius, Heathcote Williams (RIP) her ‘hypnotic explosive', writing style. Twice Nominated for Best of The Net 2017 Pushcart Prize Nominee 2017 Rascal Magazine. Viola’s poetry collection Flowers of War debuted at the New York Poetry Festival and published by UB Press. Novels Jukebox (Fahrenheit Press) Crack Apple and Pop (Fahrenheit Press) Viola is a regular contributor to counterculture magazines Gonzo Today and International Times.

Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sairaviola
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saira.viola/
Website: http://sairaviola.net/
Amazon Author Page:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3161479.Saira_Viola?from_search=true

@sairaviola

🍎☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......CRACK, APPLE & POP By Saira Viola

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️



#crackappleandpop



🍎☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ


@F13Noir
@fahrenheitpress



@damppebbles 
 #damppebblesblogtours 



🍎☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰πŸ’°πŸŽ☠πŸ’‰

Comments

  1. Fantastic review. Thanks so much for joining the blog blitz Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure Emma, Thank you so much for having me on the Tour. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this gripping book. Thank you x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling