Blog Tour Akea - The Power of Destiny
Blog Tour
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ
Book Information
Akea
- The Power of Destiny by
Elizabeth Jade
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
Akea - The Power of Destiny
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Elizabeth Jade for inviting me on the blog tour
- The Power of Destiny by
Elizabeth Jade
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
Akea - The Power of Destiny
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Elizabeth Jade for inviting me on the blog tour
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ
Book Information
Akea is born into a family of sled dogs and a life that follows a predictable path, but from the day she first sees the lone wolf, Kazakh, Akea knows her future lies beyond the safety of her home. Kazakh is well aware of Akea's destiny and the pack laws he will break to help her reach it. Regardless of the challenges ahead, he must make sure this young husky will be ready, even if it means his life.
Any Purchase/Pre-order Links
Youtube Author Readings
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ
My Review
5☆ A Heartwarming and Enchanting read. I fell in Love with Akea
Akea is a beautifully compelling children's story about family, being different, fitting in and Love.
The Cover is gorgeous is just draws me in. There is something very magical and calming about huskys.
I can't tell you how much I adored reading this short story.
I love huskys and wolf's so I knew this book was going to be special and I wasn't wrong.
Huskys hold a very special place in my heart.
I don't want to delve too much into the plot as it is a shorter read and so much happens I fear I may spoil it.
What I will say is the illustrations are simply wonderful, a true representation of what's happening within the chapter.
The story is told by Akea and her need to belong. From a pup she has an encounter with a volk (wolf) and from that very moment she knew she was different.
I was fully absorbed and wanted to find out what would happen next.
It was action packed, heartfelt moments, laughter and warmth.
The Young Author Elizabeth Jade has got her target audience spot on.... however I am 37 and I adored reading Akea, so I believe both children and adults will love reading it.
There are a few subjects which some readers may find difficult but I do believe this is a great starting point to engage in conversation and discussions with younger readers. Such as animal abuse, being different, bullying and relationships.
I highly recommend this adorable book in fact I've already bought a copy for My kindle and will get a copy for My younger cousin.
I really hope that there will be more to come from Akea as I honestly didn't want to close the book!
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ
Author Bio
Akea is a beautifully compelling children's story about family, being different, fitting in and Love.
The Cover is gorgeous is just draws me in. There is something very magical and calming about huskys.
I can't tell you how much I adored reading this short story.
I love huskys and wolf's so I knew this book was going to be special and I wasn't wrong.
Huskys hold a very special place in my heart.
I don't want to delve too much into the plot as it is a shorter read and so much happens I fear I may spoil it.
What I will say is the illustrations are simply wonderful, a true representation of what's happening within the chapter.
The story is told by Akea and her need to belong. From a pup she has an encounter with a volk (wolf) and from that very moment she knew she was different.
I was fully absorbed and wanted to find out what would happen next.
It was action packed, heartfelt moments, laughter and warmth.
The Young Author Elizabeth Jade has got her target audience spot on.... however I am 37 and I adored reading Akea, so I believe both children and adults will love reading it.
There are a few subjects which some readers may find difficult but I do believe this is a great starting point to engage in conversation and discussions with younger readers. Such as animal abuse, being different, bullying and relationships.
I highly recommend this adorable book in fact I've already bought a copy for My kindle and will get a copy for My younger cousin.
I really hope that there will be more to come from Akea as I honestly didn't want to close the book!
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ
Author Bio
Elizabeth Jade was born in North Yorkshire, England, in 1998 and moved with her family to Wellington when she was very young. Her early schooling did not go smoothly and she began home schooling at the age of 7. She stumbled into writing at the age of fourteen when she began to struggle with depression and anxiety, and quickly found her story ideas pouring out faster than she could get them onto paper. It wasn’t until the age of eighteen that she realised her struggles in school had been due to Aspergers Syndrome (an autistic spectrum disorder). She has always had a passion for animals and has volunteered at various animal rescues, so it seemed only natural that her stories would revolve around them.
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AkeaWolfStories/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AkeaWolfStories
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/abarton3263/
Website – www.elizabethjade.org
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Akea - The Power of Destiny by Elizabeth Jade
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ๐๐บ๐ถ



This sounds like a wonderful book for young readers. I love that animals abuse, bullying etc. are being addressed in a wonderful story. I also love the cover.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carla ๐
DeleteAlthough it is aimed for the younger reader I think it will appeal to every age especially if you enjoy bed time stories as there is some very good topics that can be raisedfor discussion. Me too it's so refreshing to see these subjects in a beautiful story that children can relate too.
I agree it's a stunning cover. One of my favourites x