Blog Tour- No Comment - 23/3/18
Blog Tour
Nothing is as it first appears and when the team looks into Julie’s life they uncover a hidden sex-life that may just hold the key to the identity of her attacker.
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
My Review
5☆ Packs a Punch for a Short Novella!
Wow oh wow considering No Comment is a short Story it certainly packs a punch.
It's fast paced, throws you straight into the crime scene, the procedures are exciting and informative, the characters are well written and I can see them getting better as the series develops.
There are secrets, lies, mystery, sex, potential murder, gripping story.
As this is a nice short read I don't want to give anything away as the blurb gives enough insight.
What I will say is the opening scene was gripping, the reader has to use their imagination to uncover what they think might be going on.
But as the case goes on things are really not as they seem.
I really like the team of detectives. All who have their own style of policing.
Including a computer expert who uses illegal backdoor information, DC Lauren Phillips a flirtatious DC who lures her prey into a false sense of security that ends with them blurting everything out.
Then we have Bhaki who is fairly new to the team but is extremely ambitious, great at his job, will stop at nothing to get results.
Then we have Evans the retired ex Guv of the Major Crimes Team who is blackmailing the new Guv DI Campbell into allowing him to still be part of the team as a consultant.
I really liked Harry Evans
He knows his stuff, well respected, might not get thinhs done the conventional way but he got results. A lovable rogue comes to mind.
I am very excited for this new series.
This is my first book by Graham Smith and I am now excited for more.
No Comment is the Perfect introduction to a new series. I read this in one night. The chapters were short and sharp. It had plenty of suspense, juicy twists, and a cleverly written plot that kept me guessing.
If you enjoy new crime thrillers and like short novellas then this is definitely the book for you.
I can't wait to read the next book to see what's next in store for this crazy bunch of detectives.
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
Author Bio
www.grahamsmithauthor.com
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
No Comment
by Graham Smith
Today on my Blog I have the pleasure of Sharing with you......
No Comment!
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Graham Smith for inviting me on the Blog Tour.
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
Book Information
When a single mother, Julie Simon, is found in her kitchen with a stab wound to her stomach, Cumbria’s Major Crimes Team are handed the case. Under the supervision of DI Campbell and with advice from his former DI, Harry Evans, DC Amir Bhaki fights to discover who assaulted an innocent woman and left her with life-threatening injuries.
Nothing is as it first appears and when the team looks into Julie’s life they uncover a hidden sex-life that may just hold the key to the identity of her attacker.
Purchase from Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Comment-Major-Crimes-novella-ebook/dp/B07B6FMX9K/
Purchase from Amazon. Com - https://www.amazon.com/No-Comment-Major-Crimes-novella-ebook/dp/B07B6FMX9K/🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
My Review
5☆ Packs a Punch for a Short Novella!
Wow oh wow considering No Comment is a short Story it certainly packs a punch.
It's fast paced, throws you straight into the crime scene, the procedures are exciting and informative, the characters are well written and I can see them getting better as the series develops.
There are secrets, lies, mystery, sex, potential murder, gripping story.
As this is a nice short read I don't want to give anything away as the blurb gives enough insight.
What I will say is the opening scene was gripping, the reader has to use their imagination to uncover what they think might be going on.
But as the case goes on things are really not as they seem.
I really like the team of detectives. All who have their own style of policing.
Including a computer expert who uses illegal backdoor information, DC Lauren Phillips a flirtatious DC who lures her prey into a false sense of security that ends with them blurting everything out.
Then we have Bhaki who is fairly new to the team but is extremely ambitious, great at his job, will stop at nothing to get results.
Then we have Evans the retired ex Guv of the Major Crimes Team who is blackmailing the new Guv DI Campbell into allowing him to still be part of the team as a consultant.
I really liked Harry Evans
He knows his stuff, well respected, might not get thinhs done the conventional way but he got results. A lovable rogue comes to mind.
I am very excited for this new series.
This is my first book by Graham Smith and I am now excited for more.
No Comment is the Perfect introduction to a new series. I read this in one night. The chapters were short and sharp. It had plenty of suspense, juicy twists, and a cleverly written plot that kept me guessing.
If you enjoy new crime thrillers and like short novellas then this is definitely the book for you.
I can't wait to read the next book to see what's next in store for this crazy bunch of detectives.
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
Author Bio
Graham Smith is a time served joiner who has built bridges, houses, dug drains and slated roofs to make ends meet. Since Christmas 2000, he has been manager of a busy hotel and wedding venue near Gretna Green, Scotland.
He is an internationally best-selling Kindle author and has four books featuring DI Harry Evans and the Cumbrian Major Crimes Team, and three novels, featuring Utah doorman, Jake Boulder.
An avid fan of crime fiction since being given one of Enid Blyton’s Famous Five books at the age of eight, he has also been a regular reviewer and interviewer for the well-respected website Crimesquad.com since 2009
Graham is the founder of Crime and Publishment, a weekend of crime-writing classes which includes the chance for attendees to pitch their novels to agents and publishers. Since the first weekend in 2013, eight attendees have gone on to sign publishing contracts.
Graham can be found at:-
Websitewww.grahamsmithauthor.com
🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵🗡🕵
If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading
and Talking about......
No Comment
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇



Comments
Post a Comment