Blog Tour- - The Choice - 24/3/18
Blog Tour
On a wet road in the black of night, Karl Seabury is driving home to his pregnant wife. Suddenly, caught in his headlights in the middle of the road is a woman shaking with fright.
The woman says her name is Liz Smith, that her home was attacked, and that she was the only one to escape.
In a split-second decision, Karl decides to help her to safety. But Liz is hiding a dark secret and now his good deed has put his family in terrible danger...
An absolutely unputdownable thriller, with twist after twist after twist, that will leave you breathless. Perfect for fans of Robert Dugoni, John Marrs and Harlan Coben.
4☆ Creepy
The Choice is a creepy, fast paced, full of Drama and Suspense, crime, pychological Thriller that you will need to stretch your imagination and logic in order to get into the story.
I enjoyed The Choice I could see it making a good film. The reason I say this is because when you watch a thriller film you expect the main characters to do stupid things like let a stranger into your life after finding them in the middle of the road.
This is what Karl and his pregnant girlfriend did.
When they found a distraught women (Liz) in the middle of the road claiming her home had been attacked.
Ok so would you take in a complete stranger?
I'm not so sure I would male or female I don't think I could do it... you hear so many horror stories!
I would take them straight to the police despite their resistance.
Liz wants nothing to do with the police...
Would Alarm bells not start ringing??
I think The Choice is a book you need to read and not take too seriously as I said before it really does stretch your imagination and reality.
Did i enjoy it.... yes I did. It did keep me entertained and it was creepy.
Overall a good read.
The Choice
By Jake Cross
Today on my Blog I have the pleasure of Sharing with you....
The Choice.
I would like to thank Noelle Holton from Bookoture and Jake Cross for inviting me on the Blog Tour.
π΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅
Book Information
‘You’ve got to help me,’ she pleads.
On a wet road in the black of night, Karl Seabury is driving home to his pregnant wife. Suddenly, caught in his headlights in the middle of the road is a woman shaking with fright.
The woman says her name is Liz Smith, that her home was attacked, and that she was the only one to escape.
In a split-second decision, Karl decides to help her to safety. But Liz is hiding a dark secret and now his good deed has put his family in terrible danger...
An absolutely unputdownable thriller, with twist after twist after twist, that will leave you breathless. Perfect for fans of Robert Dugoni, John Marrs and Harlan Coben.
Publication Day: March 23rd 2018
Amazon Link: myBook.to/TCSocial
π΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅
My Review
4☆ Creepy
The Choice is a creepy, fast paced, full of Drama and Suspense, crime, pychological Thriller that you will need to stretch your imagination and logic in order to get into the story.
I enjoyed The Choice I could see it making a good film. The reason I say this is because when you watch a thriller film you expect the main characters to do stupid things like let a stranger into your life after finding them in the middle of the road.
This is what Karl and his pregnant girlfriend did.
When they found a distraught women (Liz) in the middle of the road claiming her home had been attacked.
Ok so would you take in a complete stranger?
I'm not so sure I would male or female I don't think I could do it... you hear so many horror stories!
I would take them straight to the police despite their resistance.
Liz wants nothing to do with the police...
Would Alarm bells not start ringing??
I think The Choice is a book you need to read and not take too seriously as I said before it really does stretch your imagination and reality.
Did i enjoy it.... yes I did. It did keep me entertained and it was creepy.
Overall a good read.
π΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅
Author Bio
Jake has been making stuff up from a real early age. His parents never believed his silly lies when he was young, so he still has no idea why he thought he could invent a decent story as an adult. But he kept trying, and here we are. THE CHOICE is his first novel, the first of three thrillers to be published by Bookouture, and he hopes you like it. If you don't, he at least hopes you don't ask for a refund.
Author Social Media Links
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ JakeCrossAuthor
ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅ππ΅π
If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about......
The Choice



Comments
Post a Comment