Blog Tour- A MOTHER’S SACRIFICE - 10/3/18
Blog Tour
On my Blog Today I have the pleasure of Sharing with you .....
A Mother's Sacrifice.
Thanks to HQ Digital and Gemma Metcalfe for inviting me on the
Blog Tour
💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚
A MOTHER’S SACRIFICE
by Gemma Metcalfe
On my Blog Today I have the pleasure of Sharing with you .....
A Mother's Sacrifice.
Thanks to HQ Digital and Gemma Metcalfe for inviting me on the
Blog Tour
💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚
Book Information (via Amazon)
It was fate that she crossed my path. And that is why I chose her.
The day Louisa and James bring their newborn son home from the hospital marks a new beginning for all of them. To hold their child in their arms, makes all the stress and trauma of fertility treatment worth it. Little Cory is theirs and theirs alone. Or so they think…
After her mother’s suicide when she was a child, Louisa’s life took an even darker turn. But meeting James changed everything. She can trust him to protect her, and to never leave her. Even if deep down, she worries that she has never told him the full truth about her past, or the truth about their baby.
But someone knows all her secrets – and that person is watching and waiting, with a twisted game that will try to take everything Louisa holds dear.
💕📚🕵💕📚🕵💕📚🕵💕📚🕵💕📚🕵💕📚
My Review
5☆ Wow oh Wow... A Must Read!!!
Highly recommend!!!
Just when I thought Gemma couldn't top her first book then bang.... She writes A Mother's Sacrifice!
Wow oh wow will this book hit you hard, make a huge impact, get under your skin, it's a dark psychological thriller that packs a punch. Just when you think you might have an inkling then Gemma throws another curve ball twist!!
A Mother's Sacrifice is a breathtaking Pschological Thriller that gave me goose bumps and left me breathless.
Louisa and James finally get their pot of gold when baby Cory is born.
However things are not what they seem and someone is out to blow apart Louisa and Jame's happy family.
Louisa suffers from mental health problems and when unnerving things start to happen to Louisa things just keep on unravelling.
Due to Louisa's mental health James struggles to believe/ support Louisa as he starts to doubt her sanity.
You see Louisa isn't being entirely honest as she is burying secrets she would rather not share.
But as events start to become even more sinister who can Louisa trust and will she ever let her secrets out.
I absolutely loved that we was privalaged to the sinister voice who was terrorising Louisa. Do we know who that person is?
Hell No!! But believe me when I say that voice is bloody creepy and gave me chills!
I loved the fact I had no clue what was going to happen next. It kept me on my toes guessing.
Gemma created the perfect characters that were completely relatable and real, An eerie atmosphere surrounding the story, the perfect mix between disturbing and dark.
If you love disturbing Psychological Thrillers then you will love A Mother's Sacrifice!
I can't recommend this book enough!
Highly recommend!!!
Just when I thought Gemma couldn't top her first book then bang.... She writes A Mother's Sacrifice!
Wow oh wow will this book hit you hard, make a huge impact, get under your skin, it's a dark psychological thriller that packs a punch. Just when you think you might have an inkling then Gemma throws another curve ball twist!!
A Mother's Sacrifice is a breathtaking Pschological Thriller that gave me goose bumps and left me breathless.
Louisa and James finally get their pot of gold when baby Cory is born.
However things are not what they seem and someone is out to blow apart Louisa and Jame's happy family.
Louisa suffers from mental health problems and when unnerving things start to happen to Louisa things just keep on unravelling.
Due to Louisa's mental health James struggles to believe/ support Louisa as he starts to doubt her sanity.
You see Louisa isn't being entirely honest as she is burying secrets she would rather not share.
But as events start to become even more sinister who can Louisa trust and will she ever let her secrets out.
I absolutely loved that we was privalaged to the sinister voice who was terrorising Louisa. Do we know who that person is?
Hell No!! But believe me when I say that voice is bloody creepy and gave me chills!
I loved the fact I had no clue what was going to happen next. It kept me on my toes guessing.
Gemma created the perfect characters that were completely relatable and real, An eerie atmosphere surrounding the story, the perfect mix between disturbing and dark.
If you love disturbing Psychological Thrillers then you will love A Mother's Sacrifice!
I can't recommend this book enough!


Comments
Post a Comment