Blog Tour - WEDDING BELLS AT THE DOG & DUCK - 15/3/18

Blog Tour 


WEDDING BELLS AT THE DOG & DUCK (#3)

by JILL STEEPLES 



Today on my Blog I have the pleasure of Sharing with you......WEDDING BELLS AT THE DOG & DUCK

I would like to thank Melanie Price at Aria and Jill Steeples for inviting me on the Blog Tour.

💕🤰👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰

Book Information 

Ellie Browne, landlady of The Dog & Duck, is looking forward to a relaxing Christmas Day before the arrival of her and her partner Max's baby in the New Year. But with a snowstorm brewing outside, it seems that things might not go quite to plan. 

After the dramatic events of the holiday season, Ellie settles into her new life at 
Max's huge country mansion Braithwaite Manor, juggling work and family as best she can. When she's asked to help organise a summer wedding for one of her best friends it's only natural that her mind turns to her own, non-existent, wedding plans! 

But with Max decidedly lukewarm on the subject and other family complications threatening to disrupt life further, Ellie fears there'll never be wedding bells at the Dog & Duck after all. 


Links to buy 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BHaIpB
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2BKxTzc
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2GqyKnZ 
iBooks: https://apple.co/2CvGWRn

💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰

My Review 

5☆ SO Glad to be back! A Charming Read!

 WEDDING BELLS AT THE DOG & DUCK is the third book in the series but I highly recommend you reading at least the second book to catch up on all the gossip and news.

I was so glad to be back at the Dog and Duck and what better way to open up the story than Christmas day.
Ellie the landlady of the Dog and Duck is heavily pregnant and Max her partner is running about giving everyone a Christmas to remeber!

Wow what a day to remember.... A fight, a mystery stranger, snow, ohh and a baby born in a barn.

We welcome the newest member to  little Leyton.... Noel.

Poppy (is Ellies best friend) and George are getting married and ask Ellie if she will organise the reception at the Dog and Duck.

I am not going to say any more as I really don't want to give anything away.
I adore the character in this story. They all feel like good friends I know them so well.
Jill has created life long friends in her characters. Not to mention the adorable dogs. Digby is so faithful and looks after Ellie so well it melts my heart.

I loved Ellie and Max. Max adores Ellie. If only she would say Yes to his never ending proposals.
He thinks now with their perfect family and gorgeous Braithwaite Mansion she would say Yes! I was screaming at the Book for her to say yes!

Ellie has a big heart, and now she has baby Noel and her parents to worry about. She is strong but I was worried cracks might be beginning to show!

 WEDDING BELLS AT THE DOG & DUCK is a beautiful heartwarming, poignant read that will melt your heart. With Romance, drama, secrets,  relationships, family, friendship, a wedding, community spirit, a gorgeous location, memorable characters you will grow to love.

I hope this isn't the end of the Dog and Duck as I have fallen in love with little Leyton and all the wonderful characters.

💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕

Author Bio 


Jill Steeples lives in a small market town in Bedfordshire with her husband and two children. 
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading, walking, baking cakes, eating 
them and drinking wine. 

Follow Jill Steeples 
Website: http://www.jillsteeples.co.uk/
Twitter: @Jillesteeples 
Facebook: @JillSteeplesWriter

💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕

If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about......
WEDDING BELLS AT THE DOG & DUCK

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇


💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰💕🤵💕🤰💕👰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling