Blog Tour - I Know Where You Live - 1/3/18

Blog Tour 


I Know Where You Live
By Pat Young


Today on my Blog I have the pleasure of Sharing with you.....
I Know Where You Live!

I would like to thank Sarah Hardy from Bloodhound Books and Pat Young for inviting me on the 
Blog Tour.

All the information you need about this Thrilling New Book can be found below including my Review.

πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦

Book Information 

Penny believes she’s being watched. Yet no one should know where she lives. 

Penny seizes the chance of a new life for her family when her husband is offered a job in Europe. 
At the airport they meet charming Sophie, fluent in French and looking for work as an au pair.
Penny, struggling to cope in France, offers Sophie a job and she soon becomes an important part of the family’s life. But Sophie is hiding something. 

Then Penny’s toddler son, Ethan, is abducted and an international hunt for the child begins.
The police beg Penny and her husband to take part in a television appeal but the couple refuse. Unknown to the police, Penny and Seth have new identities and are determined to lay low and protect them. But it may be too late for that. 

Who has taken Ethan and why?
Are the couple’s true identities linked to the abduction?  
And who has been watching them?  
To save her son Penny may have to put her own life on the line.

πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”

My Review

5☆ Highly Addictive! You won't want to miss!
This is the second book in the series. Although I read it as a stand alone and still loved it. I missed out on Penny's story which plays a huge part. So I will Definetly look into reading Till the Dust Settles.
I know where you live is a book that gives you chills. I was drawn in and captivated from the very very first page! It's not often you open a book and get chills.
Penny and her husband Seth are in the witness protection program.
Seth gets an opportunity to relocate to France and Penny couldn't be happier. She believes someone is watching her and she needs to get away!

So they pack up and head to the airport to begin their new lives.
Now here is where the story gets interesting. Along comes Sophie! She comes to Penny's rescue when her daughter Angel is about to kick off in the airport lounge. Is Sophie too good to be true!! Coincidence??? Hmmm
Penny invites Sophie to be her Au pair. After meeting her just once!
So when Ethan gets taken. Who has taken him and why??
This story will tug at your heart strings. I felt so sorry for Penny and Seth to have a child taken, but they could be the reason he is taken is heartbreaking. Although it will tug at your heart. You will be left guessing as to what is going on the whole way through!
I was completely blown away by how much I enjoyed I Know Where You Live. It's not just your typical child abduction thriller there is so much more weaved into this story.
It was suspenseful, thrilling, addictive, captivating and left me guessing the whole way through. Highly recommend this Thrilling Pschological Thriller!


πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”

Author Bio




Pat Young grew up in the south west of Scotland where she still lives, sometimes. She often goes to the other extreme, the south west of France, in search of sunlight.
Pat never expected to be a writer. Then she found a discarded book with a wad of cash tucked in the flyleaf. ‘What if something awful happened to the person who lost this book?’ she thought, and she was off.

Pat knew nothing of writing, but she knew a thing or two about books, having studied English, French and German at Glasgow University. A passion for languages led to a career she loved and then a successful part-time business that allowed her some free-time, at last. 
Pat had plans, none of which included sitting at her desk from daybreak till dusk. But some days she has to. Because there’s a story to be told. And when it’s done, she can go out to play. On zip-wires and abseil ropes, or just the tennis court.
Pat writes psychological thrillers. Her debut novel Till the Dust Settles, has been awarded the Scottish Association of Writers’ Constable Stag trophy. Following publication in July
2017 Pat was delighted to be chosen as an ‘emerging talent’ for Crime in the Spotlight and read from Till the Dust Settles to an audience at Bloody Scotland – another dream come true.

Published by Bloodhound Books, I Know Where You Live is the much-anticipated sequel to Pat’s gripping and unmissable debut thriller, Till the Dust Settles. It too is a psychological thriller with a skilfully told story that makes for an enjoyable stand alone read. It will hook you from the start.

Links:

Twitter - @py321_young


πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”

If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about....
I know Where You Live

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇



πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦πŸ•΅πŸ’”

Comments

  1. Thanks for this wonderful review. I am over the moon that you enjoyed my book so much. Pat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling