Blog Tour- The Best Boomerville Hotel - 19/3/18

Blog Tour 


The Best Boomerville Hotel 
by Caroline James


Today on my Blog I have the pleasure of Sharing with you....
The Best Boomerville Hotel 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Caroline James for inviting me on the Blog Tour.

๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’•

Book Information 

Let the shenanigans begin at the Boomerville hotel …

Jo Docherty and Hattie Contaldo have a vision – a holiday retreat in the heart of the Lake District exclusively for guests of ‘a certain age’ wishing to stimulate both mind and body with new creative experiences. One hotel refurbishment later and the Best Boomerville Hotel is open for business!
Perhaps not surprisingly Boomerville attracts more than it’s fair share of eccentric clientele: there’s fun loving Sir Henry Mulberry and his brother Hugo; Lucinda Brown, an impoverished artist with more ego than talent; Andy Mack, a charming Porsche-driving James Bond lookalike, as well as Kate Simmons, a woman who made her fortune from an internet dating agency but still hasn’t found ‘the One’ herself.
With such an array of colourful individuals there’s bound to be laughs aplenty, but could there be tears and heartbreak too and will the residents get more than they bargained for at Boomerville?
‘Britain’s answer to the Best Marigold Hotel! Book me in for Sharing with the Shaman and Clairvoyance in mid-life – this book is fabulous!’
Nikki Ashton, Amazon best-selling author

The Best Boomerville Hotel Links:



Ibooks/Google:  https://goo.gl/2aq7sz



๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•

My Review 

5☆ I Didn't want to Check Out!!
FANTASTIC READ!!

First of all I want to mention how much I adore the cover. It's so much fun and definitely eye catching. Drew me to it straight away.

The Best Boomerville Hotel is a heartwarming, laugh out loud, fun and Frolics, passionate, full of quirky characters and was a gem to read.

Boomerville Hotel is a Hotel for the over 50's to come and stay meet new people, relax, experience something new such as cooking classes, creative writing classes, spiritual readings and life classes with a shaman.

Hah! Where can I sign up!!
Ok I might be in my 30s but I would sign up in a heartbeat.

The characters are an eclectic mix and I loved that they kept it interesting.

Owners best friends Jo and Hattie. Hattie is more easy going and loves life. Where as Jo takes life a lil more seriously. She has a partner Pete who bought her Bunty the adorable chocolate Lab pup.

There is Sir Henry a long term guest. He is eccentric, cheeky, writes risque novels, an outrageous flirt a bit of a loveable rogue.

Kate the newest guest. She has had a tough time recently and I really felt for her. After losing her mum, then nursing her father who had Altzimers, who also passed away. Kate is looking to find herself again. It's time to meet new people and maybe find love.

In walks the very handsome, rich and charming Andrew Mack.
He is a widower looking to start a new life.
He makes a very very good impression on the ladies. One in particular!!

Kate is besotted. She's never met someone so confident and handsome and he makes her giddy.
Andrew makes her tingle in places she forgot existed!

Will Kate get her happy ever after or will it just be a Boomerville Fling!!
You will just have to read it to find out.

I adore Caroline's books. But I think this one is one of my favourites.
I adored the Characters in this story.
Each one I would love to meet in real life.

Once I started reading The Boomerville Hotel I knew I was going to get lost in it.
I was right, before I knew it the time whizzed by and it was 6am lol

There is plenty of laugh out loud moments, heartwarming moments, I was captivated and charmed by the Boomerville Hotel and I didn't want to check out!

If your looking for a fun read to get lost in, with quirky loveable characters, passionate encounters, laugh out loud moments, a gorgeous puppy.
 Then pick up The Boomerville Hotel you won't want to check out!!


๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•

Author Bio 



Her debut novel, Coffee, Tea, The Gypsy & Me is set in North West England, at the time of a famous gypsy horse fair.  The book went straight to number three on Amazon and was E-book of the Week in The Sun.

So, You Think You're A Celebrity...Chef? was runner up the Winchester Writers festival for best TV Drama and takes a light-hearted look at the world of celebrity chefs as they battle it out for fame and fortune. Coffee, Tea, The Caribbean & Me was runner up at The Write Stuff, LBF, 2015 and is an Amazon best-seller and top recommended read by Thomson Holidays. Jungle Rock, a romcom novella set in Australia, revolves around a TV game show.

In her spare time, Caroline can be found trekking up a mountain or relaxing with her head in a book and hand in a box of chocolates.

Caroline James Links:



๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•

If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about....
The Best Boomerville Hotel

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇



๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿก๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•

Comments

  1. Thank you SO much for your wonderful review, I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed The Best Boomerville Hotel. Thanks too for hosting on your lovely blog. Happy reading and reviewing, Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Cafรฉ

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling