Blog Tour- Annie's Summer by the Sea - 27/3/18

Blog Tour 

Annie's Summer by the Sea
By Liz Eeles


On my Blog Tour Today I have the pleasure of Sharing with.....
Annie's Summer by the Sea

I would like to thank Noelle Holton from Bookouture and Liz Eeles for inviting me on the Blog Tour. 

πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘

Book Information 

Fans of Jenny Oliver, Cathy Bramley and Debbie Johnson will love this hilarious and heart-warming romantic comedy! A storm is brewing on the stunning Cornish coast – but will sunshine follow the rain?

When Annie Trebarwith unexpectedly inherits Tregavara House, her much-loved family home atop the cliffs of Salt Bay, she begins to wonder: with all the good friends and warm memories she’s made in the village, could it be her forever home? 

Luckily her gorgeous Poldark-lookalike boyfriend, Josh Pasco, has exactly the same idea. High on the Cornish cliffs he gets down on one knee, and Annie has everything she’s ever dreamed of.

But when a summer storm causes catastrophic damage to the beautiful but aging house, Annie and Josh are faced with tumbling tiles and a massive repair bill – and a roof that’s leaked straight onto her wedding gown…

Can the Salt Bay community save Annie’s house and her wedding – and give Annie the happy-ever-after she’s always wanted?

Buy Links:


πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅

My Review 

10☆ Fantastic End to a Fantastic Series!

I was so so happy to be back with Annie and Josh and all her friends and family.
However i was equally as sad that this will be the last time as it's the last book in the series and what a fantastic series it has been!

 Annie's Summer by the Sea had everything heartbreak, romance, wedding, engagement, mysterious guest, humour, memorable and loveable characters, and of course the choir.

As this is the last book in the series I am not going to give anything away as it's just too good!
This one is not a standalone as it ties up everything but Still leaves space to revisit. Fingers crossed!!

I was deeply touched by how much this book pulled on my heartstrings.
I laughed, had a tear, my heart swelled with pride at a special long awaited engagement.

There was highs and lows, underhanded schemes, new adventures, reacquainted lovers, drama, plenty of tears and a birth. Like I said it had everything.

I want to give a spacial thank you to Liz for making me feel so much apart of the Salt Bay family. 
I will remember Annie and Alice, Josh and all the memorable Characters for a very long time as they hold a special place in my heart.

If you love romance, drama, loveable characters, adventures, laugh out loud moments, secrets, family dramas, friendship and a fantastic choir.
The you will absolutely adore this series.
So start at the beginning then end with this fantastic book Annie's Summer by the Sea. You won't be disappointed!!!

I know this is the end but I hope one day Liz will take us back as new characters are on the horizon!

πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•

Author Bio 


Liz began her writing career as a journalist and press officer before deciding that she’d rather have the freedom of making things up as a novelist. 

Being short-listed in the Corvus ‘Love at First Write’ competition and the Novelicious search for a new women's fiction star gave Liz the push she needed to keep putting pen to paper …. and ‘Annie’s Holiday by the Sea’ (her first published novel) is the result. 

Liz lives on the South Coast with her family and, when she’s not writing, likes to spend time walking by the sea, and trying to meditate. Her ambition is to be serene one day …. she’s still got a long way to go.

Author Social Media Links:

πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅

If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about.....
Annie's Summer by the Sea

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇


πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ€΅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling