Blog Tour - Monty and the Ocean Rescue: A Plastic Disaster
Blog Tour
Monty and the Ocean Rescue:
A Plastic Disaster
by M T Sanders
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Monty and the Ocean Rescue:
A Plastic Disaster
I would like to thank Stacey at Whispering Stories and M T Sanders for inviting me on the blog tour.
🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕
Book Information
Monty, Cookie and the spangles are back at the beach for the fifth book in this series of childrens books.
When Cookie sees a splash in the water her newfoundland instinct to rescue takes over and she immediately heads out to help. When she returns the dogs get a huge surprise as they hear a desperate plea.
What follows is an adventure that could turn out to be their biggest and most difficult so far.
This is a gentle introduction for children about the issues of plastic pollution in our oceans and even features Sir David Attenborough.
Links to purchase
Amazon
Signed and pawtagraphed copies are available worldwide via the website https://www.montydogge.com/bookstore
The book is also available via most online bookstores.
🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊
My Review
5☆ A Beautifully Illustrated, Fun, Educational, whimsical Adventure featuring Gorgeous Pups!
First of all I want to start by saying I absolutely ADORE the cover for this gorgeous Children's Picture Book.
Anyone who knows me will know any book that feature dogs especially as adorable as Monty and his Friends are a Winner with Me!
Monty and the Ocean Rescue: A Plastic Disaster is a charming, educational Children's Book that has an important Educating message to tell.
This is my first encounter with Monty and Author M T Sanders and I have to say his writing style is poetic and thoroughly entertaining. Perfect for engaging Children and Adults alike.
The illustrations are beautifully created,
in fact the cover and illustrations are some of the best I've seen in a children's book for a while. A Big Congratulations to the illustrator.
Monty and his Friends set sail to rescue a whale who has been tangled by rope.
Along the way Monty and his Friends encounter various sea Creatures that are in desperate need of their help.
The message becoming loud and clear that pollution and plastics are ruining our ocean and harming our Sea Life and Environment.
I absolutely LOVE the idea of Monty and his Friends using a fun, humorous adventure that's heart warming and shows strength, determination, team work and kindness to spread the word and raise awareness it's very clever.
Children of all ages without a doubt will relate and show empathy to the sea creatures which in turn will educate.
I love the idea of Monty going round to schools to educate children about recycling and saving the oceans sea creatures and reducing our plastic waste.
I think every School should jump on board and get involved.
This book can be read as a solo book, bedtime read, group read, and i 100% think all schools should have a copy.
In fact my Aunt and Cousin are Nursery Nurses and I'm going to share my copy with them as i think it's so important to get the message out there in a fun and relatable way that children will engage with... and Monty is PERFECT for the job!
Monty and the Ocean Rescue: A Plastic Disaster is a Whimsical, Heart warming Adventure that is fun, and the humour is simply perfect. I especially love the Spangles using their ears to Sail the Boat...Brilliant!
M T Sanders has made this story relevant, entertaining and catchy, keeping the text short and almost lyrical ... Perfect for his target audience.
It really shines through just how much passion and research Sanders has carried out in making this book.
Would I recommend reading this Gorgeous Children's Picture Book?...... Without a Doubt..... 100% YES!
Perfect if you're looking for a beautifully Illustrated Picture Book, that tells a beautiful story and at the same time will Educate in a Fun and Relatable way.
I can't wait to see what Adventures lie in store next for Monty and his Friends!
First of all I want to start by saying I absolutely ADORE the cover for this gorgeous Children's Picture Book.
Anyone who knows me will know any book that feature dogs especially as adorable as Monty and his Friends are a Winner with Me!
Monty and the Ocean Rescue: A Plastic Disaster is a charming, educational Children's Book that has an important Educating message to tell.
This is my first encounter with Monty and Author M T Sanders and I have to say his writing style is poetic and thoroughly entertaining. Perfect for engaging Children and Adults alike.
The illustrations are beautifully created,
in fact the cover and illustrations are some of the best I've seen in a children's book for a while. A Big Congratulations to the illustrator.
Monty and his Friends set sail to rescue a whale who has been tangled by rope.
Along the way Monty and his Friends encounter various sea Creatures that are in desperate need of their help.
The message becoming loud and clear that pollution and plastics are ruining our ocean and harming our Sea Life and Environment.
I absolutely LOVE the idea of Monty and his Friends using a fun, humorous adventure that's heart warming and shows strength, determination, team work and kindness to spread the word and raise awareness it's very clever.
Children of all ages without a doubt will relate and show empathy to the sea creatures which in turn will educate.
I love the idea of Monty going round to schools to educate children about recycling and saving the oceans sea creatures and reducing our plastic waste.
I think every School should jump on board and get involved.
This book can be read as a solo book, bedtime read, group read, and i 100% think all schools should have a copy.
In fact my Aunt and Cousin are Nursery Nurses and I'm going to share my copy with them as i think it's so important to get the message out there in a fun and relatable way that children will engage with... and Monty is PERFECT for the job!
Monty and the Ocean Rescue: A Plastic Disaster is a Whimsical, Heart warming Adventure that is fun, and the humour is simply perfect. I especially love the Spangles using their ears to Sail the Boat...Brilliant!
M T Sanders has made this story relevant, entertaining and catchy, keeping the text short and almost lyrical ... Perfect for his target audience.
It really shines through just how much passion and research Sanders has carried out in making this book.
Would I recommend reading this Gorgeous Children's Picture Book?...... Without a Doubt..... 100% YES!
Perfect if you're looking for a beautifully Illustrated Picture Book, that tells a beautiful story and at the same time will Educate in a Fun and Relatable way.
I can't wait to see what Adventures lie in store next for Monty and his Friends!
🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊
Author Bio
MT Sanders is a writer, blogger and author of the childrens book Monty and the Ocean Rescue.
An accidental career began after he took early retirement and began writing stories on social media about his five dogs. Life according to Monty Dogge soon attracted a huge following and led to invites to blog live from Crufts and other high-profile events.
In 2017 and 2018 Vuelio placed it in the top ten UK pet blogs and the still growing readership encouraged MT to write a book. I’m not a Pandacow was the debut children’s book released in 2017 and this has been quickly followed by four more to date.
MT and Monty spend the major part of their time touring schools across the country bringing the tales to life as children get to meet the star of the books.
The latest book is a real passion project for the author who is a huge supporter of conservation projects and a champion for animal welfare. It goes without saying that MT was delighted to receive a handwritten message of good luck from no other than Sir David Attenborough who features in the book.
Social media links
@montydogge on Twitter
@monty_dogge on Instagram
🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Monty and the Ocean Rescue: A Plastic Disaster by M T Sanders
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊🐶🚣♀️🐕🌊



Such a beautiful review. Thanks for taking part in the blog tour.
ReplyDeleteMy absolute pleasure Stacey 💕 Thank you so much for thinking of me for the Tour. I am thrilled to of been a part of it. Such a gorgeous book xx
Delete