Blog Tour - Thread of Hope

Book Spotlight





Thread of Hope
by Rachel J Bonner 




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Thread of Hope 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Rachel J Bonner for inviting me on the blog tour.


πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

Book Information 

Thread Of Hope

The enthralling sequel to the compelling Strand of Faith.
What if your secrets are so dangerous they could destroy the one you love?
Is honesty always the best policy?

Leonie may have run away but Prospero will find her. He loves her and he wants a future with her by his side whatever the consequences. Only when he does find her, he ought to tell her who he really is, outside the monastery. That’ll make her run again. Dare he risk it? But if he doesn’t tell her, someone else may...

Marriage to Prospero is what Leonie wants most and the one thing she knows she can’t have. If he found out what she was really like, what she’d been, what she’d done, he’d despise her and she couldn’t bear that. Better to leave now than live a lie – but it’s harder than she expected. If only…

Gabriel is starting to discover the secrets inherent in Leonie, secrets that not even she knows, secrets that will tear the world apart. And the secrets he is keeping are tearing him apart. How can sacrificing those he loves possibly achieve peace when everything he discovers risks the death of millions?

Purchase Links:

Google Play -
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Rachel_J_Bonner_Thread_of_Hope?id=bMCSDwAAQBAJ
Other ebook retailers – https://books2read.com/threadofhope


***************************************

During the book tour Strand of Faith will be at 99p, Thread of Hope is priced at £2.99.  


****************************************
Strand of Faith details…

Strand of Faith will be at 99p

A girl. A monk. An unthinkable sacrifice.
When the choice is between love and life, how can anyone decide?

In a post-apocalyptic future, a girl and a monk, both with extraordinary mental powers, have compelling reasons not to fall in love. But their choices will have consequences for the rest of the world. 

After the troubles of his youth, Brother Prospero has found comfort and fulfilment in the monastery. Then he discovers something that forces him to reconsider his whole vocation. How can it possibly be right to leave a life of worship and service for human desire? And if he does leave, will the pressures from his past destroy him?

Orphaned and mistreated, Leonie has found sanctuary and safety at the Abbey. When she comes into contact with Prospero everything spirals out of her control. Everyone she’s ever loved has died. She can’t do that to him. But how can she walk away from the first place she’s truly belonged?    

Abbot Gabriel is faced with an impossible choice. He can do nothing and watch the world descend into war. Or he can manipulate events and ensure peace – at the cost of two lives that he is responsible for. Is he strong enough to sacrifice those he loves?

Strand of Faith Purchase Links

Strand of Faith Amazon    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GKZT8LF/
Strand of Faith Other retailers                    https://www.books2read.com/strandoffaith




πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

Author Guest Post 


A – not – typical day.

There’s no such thing as a typical day in my life, so I thought I’d share a day from earlier this year. 

It’s an earlier than usual start today. Normally both my husband and I work from home but today he has to be out of the house by 8:30am. And it’s winter, which means his car is frozen shut and won’t unlock. 
Fortunately, everything he needs is already in the boot of my car, and I’m not going anywhere today (convenient or what? You’d almost think he planned it!). To be fair, it is winter, we live on a hill and my car is the one with four wheel drive.

Once I’ve waved goodbye (very housewife, I know), I load the dishwasher, take out the recycling, put a wash in the machine and make a cup of tea. Then it’s time to check my emails – nothing much today –before settling down to a bit of work. Okay, I confess, I also check whether there have been any sales of my 
book overnight (no) and how the sign up for my next blog tour is going (That’s this one!). 

Wow, the tour only opened to bloggers yesterday and half the slots are filled already. That’s got to be a good sign. Some are bloggers who were on the tour for book 1, Strand of Faith (another good sign, right?), others are new to me, so I sign up to their blogs. And while I’m on the subject of my books and the blog tour, I need to check where my cover artist (the amazing Oliver Pengilley) has got to on the cover for book 2, Thread of Hope.

He messages me back almost immediately with a photo of the first draft. Wow, again. It’s beautiful, nothing like I imagined – it never is, that’s why he’s the artist and I’m the writer. But it fits perfectly with the cover for Strand of Faith, and it totally captures the moment I described for him. It needs finishing yet, but it’s going to be amazing. 

Now, work. I’m in the final stages of a financial modelling contract, so this morning I’m tidying up the master spreadsheets to make them useable by anyone else. Boring, but necessary, and the work pays well which means I can afford to write. By late morning it’s almost complete but I need to stop. My husband 
(who is not home yet) has a lunchtime meeting here with half a dozen colleagues so I set out the living room with enough chairs and chocolate biscuits. It’s touch and go who gets here first, but my husband just beats his guests (who are also my friends) home.

Then I’m busy making tea and coffee, finding lunch for those who haven’t got any (it’s a regular meeting and they are supposed to bring a pack up but…), and getting my own lunch. After lunch it doesn’t take me long to finish the spreadsheets and upload them to a shared drive before moving on to my next task.

That’s a writing task although not fiction. I’m a voluntary editor for the online advisory service provided by my professional body and I have a section to review and correct. It turns out to be a shorter section than usual, so that gets completed quickly giving me time to answer an email query on the spreadsheet I’ve just 
uploaded. There’s a couple more emails to answer and somehow it’s now five o’clock. My husband is cooking tonight so I’ve time for some exercise – I’ve been sitting still too long.

For once we’re both home for the evening so we settle down to catch up on a couple of TV series (Grantchester and Cold Feet, if you’re interested).

Reading back, I realise not a lot of writing happened today because there were deadlines on other tasks. It’s like that sometimes – I said I didn’t have typical days! On any other day, I might have been writing instead of working on spreadsheets, answering emails or reviewing other people’s work.


πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

GIVEAWAY 

Win Signed copies of both Strand of Faith and Thread of Hope, plus bookmarks
and business cards that match each book, and one of the Holding Crosses
that the monks and nuns have. 
 (Open INT)





*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome.  Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below.  The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then Rachel’s Random Resources reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over.  Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time Rachel’s Random Resources will delete the data.  I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.


πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

Author Bio 

Rachel J Bonner is the author of the four book Choices and Consequences series, the first of which, Strand of Faith, is due out in November 2018.
Getting a degree in engineering, followed by a career in accountancy is probably not a conventional path to becoming an author, particularly in paranormal romance.  Rachel says that, although accountancy isn’t anything like as boring as everyone thinks, writing is a lot more fun. When not writing, she can be found walking in the beautiful countryside near where she lives, which has influenced much of the scenery in her books, or shooting things with her local archery club.  Target shooting only, honest. Nothing to worry about.
She also enjoys swimming, eating chocolate chip cookies and growing aromatic herbs, especially thyme and rosemary.  It’s no coincidence that her heroine likes the same things.


Newsletter sign Up
 or 

πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.... Thread of Hope by Rachel J Bonner 

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling