Blog Tour - The Greenmen

Blog Tour 





The Greenmen 
by Linden Forster ​




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
The Greenmen 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Linden Forster for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

Book Information 

Aereon has found the Creators.

He’s crossed seas and mountain ranges to reach them, tangled with dwarves and ogres along the way, escaped the clutches of an icicle-wielding irate yeti to rescue them and now they tell him that they weren’t in any great need of help.
A revolution has sparked in the realm of Hudikvar, because of something things Aereon might have said to a troop of homeless youths. Now, King Victarian is after Aereon and anyone associated with him.
Local woodsman, Lars, has agreed to help them flee and be their guide through Oak’s Wood, but even he cannot guess what lies in wait for them within. Not now the Lord of the Primes is about to wake.

‘He’s got a touch of destiny about him, that one,’ said the Dealer.
‘Aye. He’s got a date with her, I’d say,’ said the Trickster.
‘And she’s ordered the lobster,’ said the Teller.

Purchaase Link:


πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

Author Interview

 What is your writing process?
Well I don’t know if I can call it a process as I have only written one story and not even that is finished yet (although it is at present two and a half books long), but after I came up with the idea for The Hero’s Arc, I wrote the first couple of chapters for the first in the series, Divine Invention, and then I went to University to study Marine Biology. I still thought about the book while I did my 
degree and took notes, but I didn’t write anymore. After I graduated, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do next, so I did a course in creative writing and loved it. While doing the course I wrote the rest of 
Divine Invention in four months and then after a couple rounds of editing, wrote its sequel in six. I’ve since gone back to both and edited them further, gotten ready for publication and now they are published I’m writing the third. I’m not sure that answers your question, but that is how I have 
written my books so far.

When did you know that you wanted to be an author?
I don’t know if I knew for sure then, but I suppose it all started when I was seventeen, I read my first Terry Pratchett novel and it was the first time I realised that books could be so side splittingly funny. 
It was the first time I really saw that there was an author on the other side of a book, and it looked like he was having as much fun writing it as I was reading it.

What are you up to next?
I’m working on book three in The Hero’s Arc and I’m about halfway through the first draft. Fingers crossed I will get it done and released in 2020.

Where did/do you get your ideas from?
Everywhere and anywhere. From talking to people. From not talking to people. From going for a walk. From sitting in. From reading a book. From browsing the internet.
I wouldn’t describe myself as someone who has specific technique or formula when it comes to ideas. I need to mix things up. I don’t like writing in the same place several days in a row for the same reason. I find change stimulates me and helps me to think about different topics.
Whenever I do have an idea, I send myself a text and once a month these texts are entered into a big file called “concepts” to be dealt with at a later date or they are added straight into the story if it is ready for them.

Do you know how The hero’s Arc is going to end?
I do. I don’t know everything that is going to happen before it gets there and wouldn’t want to. If I knew everything, I think I would get bored writing. I need to have room for the story to take me where it wants to go along the way. So it meanders, but I know where it is going to end. I could 
probably writing the last chapter of book seven now, if I really wanted to.



πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“š

Author Bio 


Linden Forster began writing at the age of seventeen. Divine Invention was his debut novel and it took seven years from the idea conjuring at the back of an English class to reaching the page.
Since then, writing has become his dream and passion. The Greenmen is the second in his fantasy series, The Hero’s Arc.
He is a lover of nature and enjoys walks in the country and often ventures out armed with a notepad and pen.


Social Media Links –
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lindenforster/?hl=en



πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œ

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... The Greenmen by Linden Forster ​

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





πŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œπŸ“šπŸ’œ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling