Blog Tour - Twisted
Blog Tour
Twisted
by Steve Cavanagh
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Twisted
I would like to thank Tracy at Compulsive Readers Tours, Orion books and
Steve Cavanagh for inviting me on the
blog tour
πππππππππππππππ
Book Information
BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THREE THINGS:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THREE THINGS:
1. The police are looking to charge me with murder.
2. No one knows who I am. Or how I did it.
3. If you think you've found me. I'm coming for you next.
2. No one knows who I am. Or how I did it.
3. If you think you've found me. I'm coming for you next.
After you've read this book, you'll know: the truth is far more twisted...
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
5☆ A Fast Paced, Suspenseful, Must Read!
Now the blurb for Twisted really doesn't give anything away and it's what intrigued me the most.
Then I got to chapter 1 and I was hooked!
This book is exactly what the title says.... TWISTED!
Nothing is as it seems, it's perfectly twisty and thrilling and will keep you on your toes.
It's a fast paced, roller coaster will keep you turning the pages.
It's full of gritty secrets, lies, deceit, hidden identity, red herrings, and just when you think you found the puzzle piece, think again!
I'm not going to discuss the plot as I don't want to risk giving out spoilers.
But if like me the snappy blurb caught your attention then believe me the plot is even better!
The Characters are complex and flawed which fits this genre and plot perfectly.
I loved being just on the outside of what was going on as it kept me hooked.
Twisted is a compulsive psychological thriller that is completely enthralling, suspenseful and Taut.
If you enjoy thrillers to keep you dangling for answers whilst ramping up the pace then you definitely need to read TWISTED!
Now the blurb for Twisted really doesn't give anything away and it's what intrigued me the most.
Then I got to chapter 1 and I was hooked!
This book is exactly what the title says.... TWISTED!
Nothing is as it seems, it's perfectly twisty and thrilling and will keep you on your toes.
It's a fast paced, roller coaster will keep you turning the pages.
It's full of gritty secrets, lies, deceit, hidden identity, red herrings, and just when you think you found the puzzle piece, think again!
I'm not going to discuss the plot as I don't want to risk giving out spoilers.
But if like me the snappy blurb caught your attention then believe me the plot is even better!
The Characters are complex and flawed which fits this genre and plot perfectly.
I loved being just on the outside of what was going on as it kept me hooked.
Twisted is a compulsive psychological thriller that is completely enthralling, suspenseful and Taut.
If you enjoy thrillers to keep you dangling for answers whilst ramping up the pace then you definitely need to read TWISTED!
ππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio via Amazon UK
Steve Cavanagh was born and raised in Belfast before leaving for Dublin at the age of eighteen to study Law.
He currently practices civil rights law and has been involved in several high profile cases; in 2010 he represented a factory worker who suffered racial abuse in the workplace and won the largest award of damages for race discrimination in Northern Ireland legal history.
He holds a certificate in Advanced Advocacy and lectures on various legal subjects (but really he just likes to tell jokes).
He is married with two young children.
Follow Steve
Facebook :- facebook.com/SSCav1
and
Twitter :- @SSCav
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... Twisted by Steve Cavanagh
ππππππππππππππππ

Comments
Post a Comment