Blog Tour - Second Chances for Lottie Botte

Blog Tour





Second Chances for Lottie Botte
by Katy Lilley



On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Second Chances for Lottie Botte

I would like to thank Tracy at Compulsive Readers Tours, Manatee Books and 
Katy Lilley for inviting me on the blog tour

πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Book Information 

Unhappy, friendless and dissatisfied with life in general, Lottie Botte isn’t afraid to let people know how she really feels.

When her husband Donald comes home and drops a bombshell, Lottie realises she is about to lose everything. Now is her chance to make some changes.

Second chances don’t come along very often, and Lottie must grab her opportunity with both hands, even if it means negotiating with the mysterious hot guy who is moving into her house… 

Can Lottie become someone else - a less grotty, snotty Lottie?



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

My Review 

4☆ Laugh Out Loud, Feel Good Romance.

Second Chances for Lottie Botte had me laughing out loud at all the sarcasm and wit.

It took me a while to get used to the writing style as it is told by Lottie, but believe me she is not afraid to voice her opinions and mind!

But to be honest I don't blame her.
Her Hubby Donald suddenly decides it's not working out and tells her the house has been sold and she pretty much has to leave as he needs the money to move in with his Bit of Hot Stuff!
Oh my I would of kicked his Ass! How dare he!

But instead Lottie comes to the conclusion it's for the best as she too can get a second chance at life!
As she's certainly fed up with the old one!
But will Lottie get the life and second chances she deserves?

Second Chances for Lottie Dotte is a fabulously Funny and Sassy read, it's an uplifting, light hearted, easy read.
A Story of Second Chances and Finding Oneself, building a new life, new Friendships and potential Romance!
Lottie is a very relatable, likeable and strong character and I was rooting for her to have her Happy Ever After! Wish I could say I wanted the same for her ex hubby Donald!!

So if you are looking for a Chick Lit that is very funny, relatable, easy to read, that has a sprinkle of romance then you will love Second Chances for Lottie Dotte by Katy Lilley.

This is my first encounter with Katy Lilley and I'm looking forward to discovering more from her! Definitely going on my to watch out for list!


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.... Second Chances for Lottie Botte by Katy Lilley

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling