Blog Tour - The Controller
Blog Tour
The Controller
Lynch & Rose Book #1
by Matt Brolly
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
The Controller
Lynch & Rose Book #1
I would like to thank Emma at damppebbles blog tours and Matt Brolly for inviting me on the blog tour.
πππππππππππππππ
Book Information
From the bestselling author of the acclaimed DCI Lambert series comes The Controller, a gripping serial killer thriller introducing Sam Lynch and Special Agent Sandra Rose.
It is six years since special agent Samuel Lynch left the FBI following the disappearance of his son, Daniel. Lynch believes an underground organisation known as The Railroad is responsible and has never stopped searching.
When Special Agent Sandra Rose investigates a house invasion gone wrong, she discovers the assailant has the legendary, and infamous, Railroad tattoo carved onto his back and he claims to know Daniel’s whereabouts.
Rose draws Lynch in to her case, and together they become embroiled in an unparalleled world of violence and evil.
It seems that to see his son again, Lynch will have to confront his greatest fear and face the ultimate test: an encounter with the Railroad’s enigmatic and deadly leader, The Controller.
Purchase Links:
Publishing Information:
Published by Oblong Books in ebook format on 24th May 2019
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
4☆ Action Packed Crime Fiction
This is my first book I have read by Matt Brolly and the first book in a new series.
Both going on my to watch out for list!
The Controller is an action packed, Twisty Crime Fiction with a dash of Mystery that will most definitely keep you on your toes.
I'm not going to go into too much detail with the plot as there is lots going on and I think the blurb sums it up nicely.
Special Agent Samuel Lynch and Special Agent Rose set out to find out who is behind 'The Railroad'
Lynch's Son David disappeared several years ago and he is convinced 'The Railroad' are responsible for his and several others disappearances.
But what is the connection between Agent Rose's current case and the disappearances?
As the two set out to find out answers, they step into a very dangerous world, where no one is safe and people will stop at nothing to keep things secret. But who is trust worthy and just who is 'The Controller' calling all the shots?!
I really liked Lynch his determination to find his Son shone through, no matter the danger he ploughed on searching.
I didn't particularly like the relationship between Lynch and Rose, I felt professionally they were very strong together, but relationship wise they should of stayed platonic colleagues in order to keep a clear head. But that's just my opinion.
If you love your Crime Fiction with a twist of thriller & Mystery thats Gripping, action packed, ramps up the tension bit by bit, gory, Thrilling with perfectly created twists and turns, them The Controller is the Perfect Read for you!
I can see alot of potential in this new series and I can't wait!
This is my first book I have read by Matt Brolly and the first book in a new series.
Both going on my to watch out for list!
The Controller is an action packed, Twisty Crime Fiction with a dash of Mystery that will most definitely keep you on your toes.
I'm not going to go into too much detail with the plot as there is lots going on and I think the blurb sums it up nicely.
Special Agent Samuel Lynch and Special Agent Rose set out to find out who is behind 'The Railroad'
Lynch's Son David disappeared several years ago and he is convinced 'The Railroad' are responsible for his and several others disappearances.
But what is the connection between Agent Rose's current case and the disappearances?
As the two set out to find out answers, they step into a very dangerous world, where no one is safe and people will stop at nothing to keep things secret. But who is trust worthy and just who is 'The Controller' calling all the shots?!
I really liked Lynch his determination to find his Son shone through, no matter the danger he ploughed on searching.
I didn't particularly like the relationship between Lynch and Rose, I felt professionally they were very strong together, but relationship wise they should of stayed platonic colleagues in order to keep a clear head. But that's just my opinion.
If you love your Crime Fiction with a twist of thriller & Mystery thats Gripping, action packed, ramps up the tension bit by bit, gory, Thrilling with perfectly created twists and turns, them The Controller is the Perfect Read for you!
I can see alot of potential in this new series and I can't wait!
ππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Following his law degree where he developed an interest in criminal law, Matt Brolly completed his Masters in Creative Writing at Glasgow University.
He is the bestselling author of the DCI Lambert crime novels, Dead Eyed, Dead Lucky and Dead Embers. The fourth in the series, Dead Time, was released by Canelo in May 2018 and a prequel, Dead Water, will be published in September 2019. In 2020 the first of a new crime series set in the West Country of the UK will be released by Thomas and Mercer (Amazon Publishing).
He is the bestselling author of the DCI Lambert crime novels, Dead Eyed, Dead Lucky and Dead Embers. The fourth in the series, Dead Time, was released by Canelo in May 2018 and a prequel, Dead Water, will be published in September 2019. In 2020 the first of a new crime series set in the West Country of the UK will be released by Thomas and Mercer (Amazon Publishing).
The Controller, released in May 2019, is the first of a new thriller series set in Texas.
Matt also writes children's books as M.J. Brolly. His first children's book, The Sleeping Bug, was released by Oblong Books in December 2018.
Matt lives in London with his wife and their two young children. You can find out more about Matt at his website MattBrolly.co.uk or by following him on twitter: @MattBrollyUK
Matt also writes children's books as M.J. Brolly. His first children's book, The Sleeping Bug, was released by Oblong Books in December 2018.
Matt lives in London with his wife and their two young children. You can find out more about Matt at his website MattBrolly.co.uk or by following him on twitter: @MattBrollyUK
Social Media:
Website: https://www.mattbrolly.co.uk/
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... The Controller by Matt Brolly
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
#TheController #LynchandRose @MattBrollyUK @damppebbles #damppebblesblogtours
ππππππππππππππππ



Thank you, lovely x
ReplyDelete