Blog Tour - Solstice Sizzle
Book Spotlight
Solstice Sizzle
by Lilliana Rose
On my blog today I have the pleasure of
sharing with you.....
Solstice Sizzle (Pagan Pleasures Bk 2)
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Lilliana Rose for inviting me on the blog tour.
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Book Information
Johan Rogers is a sharpshooting family lawyer who is close to burn out. This is affecting his ability with the Magiks and his once reliable skill as a medium. On a whim, he’s come south to Edi’s shop, Crystal Sands, for a break over the summer solstice. He’s looking for fun, nothing serious, and definitely no commitment.
That’s how things start with the stunning Nova. But then a side of him he’s repressed to be a lawyer begins to emerge. Can he get a handle on his emotions, or will Nova help him to realize his full potential with the Magiks?
Nova McGinnis is struggling to find her unique skill with the Magiks. She’s been repressed too long, and despite Edi’s help, her ability is erratic at best. It’s been nearly a month of trying and she’s made minimal progress. Frustrated, she sees Johan as the perfect distraction.
It was meant to be just a summer love affair, but things are developing into something more lasting. Will a hot love affair prevent Nova from discovering her Magik ability, or help her?
That’s how things start with the stunning Nova. But then a side of him he’s repressed to be a lawyer begins to emerge. Can he get a handle on his emotions, or will Nova help him to realize his full potential with the Magiks?
Nova McGinnis is struggling to find her unique skill with the Magiks. She’s been repressed too long, and despite Edi’s help, her ability is erratic at best. It’s been nearly a month of trying and she’s made minimal progress. Frustrated, she sees Johan as the perfect distraction.
It was meant to be just a summer love affair, but things are developing into something more lasting. Will a hot love affair prevent Nova from discovering her Magik ability, or help her?
Purchase Links:
Amazon:
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45305371-solstice-sizzle?from_search=true&link_list=6397966
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Author Guest Post
No Ink
By Lilliana Rose
Who the hell puts an empty ink cartridge and carries it around in their handbag thinking they
have a spare and won’t run out of ink? Me.
I can’t believe this happened! Seriously! I would never had thought I was capable of doing
this. Let alone not being organised. I’ve reached an all time low – okay I’m being a little
dramatic, what can I say. I’m a writer after all, and I can make stories out of all sort of
situations. One of my friends used to say I could tell an interesting story from the simple task
of going down the street to get a loaf of bread. Storytelling is in my blood. And so is being
organised. I’m usually very organised, especially when it comes to pens. And when writing
with a fountain pen, there’s a little more to consider like having spare ink cartridges. There’s
nothing more frustrating than running out of ink when writing, more so when I’m in the flow.
So, I couldn’t believe it when I went to change my ink cartridge, to find that the spare was
indeed used. It was empty! Luckily, I could see the funny side to all of this. And as much as it
pained me, I switched over and used another pen – not the look I like in my journal, but it
really doesn’t matter. Now, I do have a fresh ink cartridge in my handbag, ready to go. I’d
like to say that writing with my computer might solve this – but then there’s the issue of
having enough power, and a pen is much lighter, even when carrying a notebook, than a
computer (the dilemmas of a writer hey!)
You’d think as a writer I’d have so many spares in my handbag so something like this
wouldn’t happen to me. Usually I would. In order to try and organise my handbag, I’d gone
through and discarded the half dozen pens, many of them freebies I’d scored from who
knows where, these pens aren’t usually the best to write with. But I guess these pens are my
backups, so I didn’t think that I’d need to use them. So far, I hadn’t. I also don’t want to be
faced with using a pen and then running out of ink. It’s a fear I have (It used to be that I had
ink in my mouth but I’ve long ago stopped putting the pen in my mouth!). I’d be writing,
thick in the flow of inspiration and bam, the ink runs out (it has happened to me!). And so I
loaded my handbag up with pens. I never used them. Never ran out of ink again. In a de-
cluttering mood, I’d cleared them out of my handbag, limiting myself to my fountain pen,
with (what I thought was a full) ink cartridge, and my trusty cheap ball point pen. I’m
beginning to see an unexpected downside of de-cluttering here! De-cluttering aside, I thought
this an amusing story to share about my life as a writer, and the little things that go wrong –
though getting to a café to write and not having a working pen is a big thing to go wrong for
me. Thinking the ink cartridge is full, when it’s empty, is just funny, and something to laugh
off. Perhaps it was time to take a break? Or sometimes no matter what you do, you never can
be organised, and it’s best just to go with the flow, and roll with the punches – and have lots
of pens in your handbag.
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Author Bio
Lilliana is an Amazon Bestselling author, who writes romance in the subgenres of contemporary, paranormal, steampunk, and rural. She enjoys helping characters overcome problems, or issues, and the misunderstandings that often plague relationships, to help them fall in love. Whether it city heels being replaced with country work boots, or some magic beyond this world, or cogs and gears and corsets, each story shows how love can prevail.
Keep up to date with Lilliana on social media
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Solstice Sizzle by Lilliana Rose
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻



Thank you for having me on your blog :)
ReplyDelete