Blog Tour - A Random Act of Kindness
Blog Tour
A Random Act of Kindness
by Sophie Jenkins
On my blog today I have the pleasure of
sharing with you......
A Random Act of Kindness
I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and Sophie Jenkins for inviting me on the blog tour.
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Book Information
It only takes a moment, to change a life for ever…
Fern is too busy making sure other people feel good about themselves to give much thought to her own happiness. But somehow, without her noticing, life has run away from her.
Suddenly, Fern realises her vintage clothes business is struggling, and the casual relationship she’d always thought she was happy in doesn’t look so appealing.
But sometimes, karma really does come through. And when Fern goes out of her way to help 85-year-old Dinah, little does she realise their new friendship will change her life.
Dinah may have troubles in her past, but she’s lived and loved to the full. Can Dinah show Fern that even the smallest acts of kindness can make the world a better place?
If you liked Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine or How to Be Happy, you'll love A Random Act of Kindness.
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
My Review
3.5☆ A Warm and Cosy Feel Good Read.
(Rounded up to 4☆)
A Random Act of Kindness is a story of Friendships, Self Discovery and lots of gorgeous vintage clothes.
Fern the main character and her passion is for all things vintage.
I really liked her zest for creating outfits for all women.
Fern sells Vintage Clothing on a market stall in Camden Market. She doesn't have it easy as her parents are judgemental and not supportive especially her mother who worked within the fashion industry and sees Fern as a disappointment.
I found the beginning quiet confusing I felt as though I was missing something almost like it was a continuation from a previous book.
It did take me a while to get into the story as it was a slower paced read but once I got into the story it definitely had a feel good feeling.
There is lots of wonderful Characters and Jenkins has really included an eclectic mix of ages and personalities which I loved. It's always refreshing to see the older generation represented.
There is a sprinkle of romance between Fern and the intriguing David who is also a new market trader.
But most of the passion comes from Fern's love of all things vintage. That is central love affair which was actually a nice change!
So if you're passionate about clothing, fashion and all things vintage, looking for a feel good, cosy read, then you will really enjoy A Random Act of Kindness
(Rounded up to 4☆)
A Random Act of Kindness is a story of Friendships, Self Discovery and lots of gorgeous vintage clothes.
Fern the main character and her passion is for all things vintage.
I really liked her zest for creating outfits for all women.
Fern sells Vintage Clothing on a market stall in Camden Market. She doesn't have it easy as her parents are judgemental and not supportive especially her mother who worked within the fashion industry and sees Fern as a disappointment.
I found the beginning quiet confusing I felt as though I was missing something almost like it was a continuation from a previous book.
It did take me a while to get into the story as it was a slower paced read but once I got into the story it definitely had a feel good feeling.
There is lots of wonderful Characters and Jenkins has really included an eclectic mix of ages and personalities which I loved. It's always refreshing to see the older generation represented.
There is a sprinkle of romance between Fern and the intriguing David who is also a new market trader.
But most of the passion comes from Fern's love of all things vintage. That is central love affair which was actually a nice change!
So if you're passionate about clothing, fashion and all things vintage, looking for a feel good, cosy read, then you will really enjoy A Random Act of Kindness
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Author Bio
Sophie Jenkins is a serial joiner of writing groups and workshops and a prolific short story writer.
To encourage her creativity, she regularly enters half-marathons and trains by running from her home in North London to Fortnums for breakfast, with a notepad.
Twitter : @sophiejenkinsuk
Twitter : @sophiejenkinsuk
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... A Random Act of Kindness by Sophie Jenkins
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻


Comments
Post a Comment