Blog Tour - Dying to Meet You
Blog Tour
Dying to Meet You
by Rich Amooi
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Dying to Meet You
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Rich Amooi for inviting me on the blog tour.
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Book Information
Liz Parker doesn’t like surprises, but winning the lottery isn’t something she would complain about. Before she has time to think about how to spend her new fortune, she’s hit with an even bigger shock than unexpected wealth. She has three months to live unless she finds a one-in-a-million bone marrow donor.
While her medical team scrambles to locate her miracle, Liz throws together a bucket list, charters a private jet, and takes off to see the world. The journey of a lifetime holds even more surprises, including the hunky pilot she’s falling for at the most inconvenient time.
Will Liz die before she can realize her happily-ever-after, or will the universe come through for her one more time? Find out in this humorous tale of true love and adventure!
Purchase Links
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07R8P83SF
Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07R8P83SF
Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07R8P83SF
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷
My Review
5☆ A Warm, Romantic and Inspirational Read!
I always find it particularly hard to read any book where death and incurable illness is involved and normally I just can't read it.
But this book was so much more than just illness and I'm really glad I took the chance and read it!
Liz has had a double whammy thrown at her!
Not only has she just won the lottery big time, but she has also just been told she has months to live!
I mean wow! I honestly don't know how I would of coped with that.
But Liz has such a zest for life that she decides to jet set around the world and do the things she's always wanted to do!
So brave and courageous.
She also meets the very charming and handsome Adam, who just so happens to be her pilot.
Between the two there certainly is a wonderful chemistry.
Watching Liz so selflessly helping others and making the most of her time and experiences, really makes you sit back and appreciate life and those around you.
Dying to Meet You is a wonderfully warm and inspirational read, it has a good dose of humour and wit to keep things light, the romance was compelling and swoonworthy.
It was so refreshing to see an older couple falling in love despite the odds.
The Characters were perfectly written, likeable, strong, very relatable and above all the plot and characters were realistic!
This is my first encounter with Rich Amooi and I'm very sure it won't be my last, definitely going on my to watch out for list.
So if you are looking for a Rom Com that is inspiring, Poignant, Romantic, and relatable then you will adore Dying to Meet You!
I always find it particularly hard to read any book where death and incurable illness is involved and normally I just can't read it.
But this book was so much more than just illness and I'm really glad I took the chance and read it!
Liz has had a double whammy thrown at her!
Not only has she just won the lottery big time, but she has also just been told she has months to live!
I mean wow! I honestly don't know how I would of coped with that.
But Liz has such a zest for life that she decides to jet set around the world and do the things she's always wanted to do!
So brave and courageous.
She also meets the very charming and handsome Adam, who just so happens to be her pilot.
Between the two there certainly is a wonderful chemistry.
Watching Liz so selflessly helping others and making the most of her time and experiences, really makes you sit back and appreciate life and those around you.
Dying to Meet You is a wonderfully warm and inspirational read, it has a good dose of humour and wit to keep things light, the romance was compelling and swoonworthy.
It was so refreshing to see an older couple falling in love despite the odds.
The Characters were perfectly written, likeable, strong, very relatable and above all the plot and characters were realistic!
This is my first encounter with Rich Amooi and I'm very sure it won't be my last, definitely going on my to watch out for list.
So if you are looking for a Rom Com that is inspiring, Poignant, Romantic, and relatable then you will adore Dying to Meet You!
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Fun, Quirky Romantic Comedies from a Guy's Perspective. Rich Amooi is a former radio personality who now writes romantic comedies full-time. He is happily married to a kiss monster imported from Spain. Rich believes in public displays of affection, silliness, infinite possibilities, donuts, gratitude, laughter, and happily ever after.
Social Media Links –
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RichAmooi
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/richamooi
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... Dying to Meet You by Rich Amooi
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷



Thank you! I'm SO happy that you enjoyed the story. Hugs from San Diego.
ReplyDelete