Blog Tour - MULBERRY LANE BABIES

Blog Tour







MULBERRY LANE BABIES 
by ROSIE CLARKE


On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you......
MULBERRY LANE BABIES 

I would like to thank Victoria from Aria Fiction and  ROSIE CLARKE for inviting me on the blog tour.


🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻

Book Information 

1941, Mulberry Lane, London. War rages but new arrivals bring new hope. Perfect for fans of Katie Flynn and Cathy Sharp. 

Life is hard for all on Mulberry Lane as the war rages into yet another year. Desperate times push people into dangerous situations. 

Menacing shadows lurk on dark street corners, threatening the safety of those who are alone and vulnerable. 

When Peggy's twins are born early, Maureen and Nellie are there to lend a helping hand. The mothers of Mulberry Lane stick together despite the grim conditions of war-torn London and a shadowy fear that stalks their lives. Neighbours and friends look out for each other and new life brings hope and joy to the Lane


Buy links: 
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2El4Djg 
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2ElTyhR 
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2LSRROX
 iBooks: https://apple.co/2WPWKcK


🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

My Review 

4☆ A Heartwarming and Compelling War Time Saga!

MULBERRY LANE BABIES is the third book in the series and my first book. Although this can be read as a standalone as Rosie gives enough backstory, I would recommend reading the previous books, I wish I had, as i missed out on all the amazing stories from Mulberry Lane!

Incase you haven't yet read this instalment I'm not going to risk spoiling it for you.

I absolutely love the war time stories, they always have such a strong sense of community spirit and friendship, no matter how tough things get and Rosie had created exactly that.
The Women of Mulberry Lane come together to support each through Pregnancy, Childbirth, Life, Work, Relationships and the Chaos and Heartbreak of War.

The Characters were perfectly written, realistic, strong, relatable, supportive.
There are some sensitive subjects such as rape, violence, unplanned pregnancy but Rosie handles them with the right amount of sensitivity to still make an impact and keep the story authentic.

MULBERRY LANE BABIES is a beautifully Compelling and Heart warming War Time Saga that was Authentic, Realistic and really gave me a taste of what it was like to be a part of Mulberry Lane and dealing with the ups and downs of the War!
I adored the community spirit and the uplifting friendships.

I am definitely looking forward to reading the previous two books as i want to learn more about the characters and Mulberry Lane. But I also hope there is more to come!




🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

Author Bio 


Rosie is happily married and lives in a quiet village in East Anglia. Writing books is a passion for Rosie, she also likes to read, watch good films and enjoys holidays in the sunshine. She loves shoes and adores animals, especially squirrels and dogs. 


Follow Rosie: 
Twitter: @AnneHerries


🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.....MULBERRY LANE BABIES • ROSIE CLARKE

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling