Blog Tour- No Reception - 29/6/18

Blog Tour 



No Reception 
by Maisie Porter




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
No Reception 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Maisie Porter for inviting me on the blog tour.


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Book Information 

For hyper-successful wedding photographer and blogger, Zody Lee Swabler, anonymous death threats come with the territory. When warned by email not to continue booking jobs, she responds by accepting the next request that comes in. 

When a strangely eager woman approaches her about the emails, she accepts the woman’s invitation to visit her home. So begins Helena Hoath’s elaborate plan to take over the life and profession of the photographer she wishes she could be. 

And when Zody unleashes her own revenge scheme, she discovers that the unhinged woman may still have the wit to turn a successful photographer’s own talents against her. 

Zody and Helena's lives begin to intertwine in ways that neither could have foreseen…

Purchase Link - http://mybook.to/noreception


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

My Review 

5☆ A Gripping Psychological Thriller - A Page Turning Must Read!

No Reception is a gripping rollercoaster of a thriller that had me hooked. It dabbles with obsession, jealousy, death threats, danger, action, manipulation and revenge, what more could you want in a thriller.

Zody is a very successful wedding photographer, she has the perfect life.
Helena appears to be a normal housewife.... well that is what she wants you to believe.
Helena thinks she has reason to seek revenge on Zody, I won't say why I don't want to ruin it.
But she has a dark obsession with Zody and wants her life.

Helena is a dark twisted character that made my hair stand on end. She's manipulative, devious, calculating and she will stop at nothing to take over Zody's life.

Zody receives death threats.
Helena knows something about that....
I wonder why!!!
So Zody walks straight into the spiders web when Zody unbeknown to her walks straight into Helena's trap.

I was willing Zody to walk away and don't fall for it.
I love thrillers that get you so involved you feel yourself shouting at the characters... 'No don't do that, turn back'
This was definitely one of those books.

I also want to mention how much I like the cover. It doesn't give much away but it's definitely intriguing! Caught my attention!

No Reception literally kept me gripped the whole way through. I loved to hate Helena, Maisie created the perfect villain.
This was a short fast paced psychological thriller that will have you turning pages.
Highly recommend this thrilling read!

I'm surprised this is a debut novel, it's so well written, I'm excited to see what's next for Maisie.
Definitely an Author to watch out for!



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Author Bio 




Maisie Porter works as a professional photographer in Australia, with wide experience covering weddings, though she has neither abducted nor been abducted by any competitors. No Reception is Maisie's first novel.

Social Media Links –  
https://twitter.com/eyeointment





πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... No Reception by Maisie Porter

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️



#NoReception 




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling