Blog Tour- THE ACCUSATION - 19/6/18

Blog Tour 




THE ACCUSATION 
by Zosia Wand




On my today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
THE ACCUSATION

I would like to thank Melanie from Head of Zeus and Zosia Wand for inviting me on the blog tour.


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Book Information 


Eve lives in the beautiful Cumbrian town of Tarnside with her husband Neil. After years of trying, and failing, to become parents, they are in the final stages of adopting four-year-old Milly. Though she already feels like their daughter, they just have to get through the 'settling in' period: three months of living as a family before they can make it official.
But then Eve's mother, Joan, comes to stay.
Joan has never liked her son-in-law. He isn't right for Eve; too controlling, too opinionated. She knows Eve has always wanted a family, but is Neil the best man to build one with?
Then Joan uncovers something that could smash Eve's family to pieces.


Buy links:
Amazon: mybook.to/TheAccusation
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2KtZHsK
iBooks: https://apple.co/2J5i5If
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2sps98A

πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

My Review 


5☆ A Chilling Taut Thriller

THE ACCUSATION is a chilling thriller that felt a lil too real.

When Eve and Neil are trying to adopt Milly, things are starting to look up for the couple as they reach the final stages of adoption.

After trying for years to have a baby, along comes four year old Milly.
Eve and Neil are over the moon.

I Just wish all their family members would be as happy for them.
Eve and her Mother Joan have a very fraught relationship. Eve feels that finally her life and family is complete so she tries to build bridges with her mother!,

What follows next is a devastating blow, when Milly goes missing.

The Accusation is a taut pacy psychological thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat.
I devoured it in 2days I couldn't put it down.
Zosia writing is emotive and It really caught my attention, it was fluid and captivating.

If you enjoy Pyschological Thrillers then you will definitely want to pick this one up!


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Extract


Prologue 


I know something about fear. I know it can be red and urgent, the roar of a dragon,
flames in your face. We all recognise that. You will know it as something brief and
fierce, leaving smoke and ashes, sometimes scalded flesh. This fear is different. My
fear is not hot and fiery, but grey and quiet, lingering in the shadows. It’s a chill breath on my neck, a whispered warning in my ear. I have no idea why it follows me.
I have never experienced real danger, never suffered an act of extreme violence, but I
live with a sense of something lurking. If I do the right thing, if I follow the rules and
keep everyone happy, all will be well, but if I get it wrong, something terrible will pounce. I’ve learned to be one step ahead, becoming stealthy, slipping out of sight, dodging the icy drips and sidestepping the puddles.
Always alert.

I sense it before the phone rings. Feel its cold grip on my hand as I try to accept the
call. Neil’s name on the screen. My fingers won’t move. I have no reason to think this
is anything other than the call I was expecting, to tell me that lunch is ready, that he and Milly are waiting for me. But I know before I tap the screen, before I hear the
breathless panic in his voice, I know.
‘Eve?’
‘What’s wrong?’
‘It’s Milly.’
A bitter cold pressing into my back, seeping through my flesh and between the
bones beneath. Please, not this.
‘She’s gone.’




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Author Bio 




Zosia Wand is an author and playwright. 

She was born in London and lives in Cumbria with her family.
 She is passionate about good coffee, cake and her adopted landscape on the edge of the Lake District. 

Her first novel, Trust Me, was published by Head of Zeus in 2017.

Follow Zosia 
Twitter: @zosiawand
Facebook: @zosiawand

πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... THE ACCUSATION by Zosia Wand




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling