Blog Tour- Wrong Way Home- 21/5/18
Blog Tour
🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠
Book Information
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher: Quercus (17 May 2018)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1786486474
ISBN-13: 978-1786486479
Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrong-Way-Home-Isabelle-Grey/dp/1786486474/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1525344522&sr=1-1
🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠
My Review
5☆ A Fast Paced read, with Juicy Twists.
Wow what a book. It seriously threw me and kept me guessing.
One thing I love about this book was that I love going to Southend on Sea and most of my Family are from ColChester so I could relate to the areas within the book.
Wrong Way Home, is a unique book, it's an action packed, crime thriller that contains juicy twists I didn't see coming.
What I loved was the detective side of this book. I learnt some things about DNA and how it can be used even when years ago they had no DNA profiling.
DI Grace Fisher has set her sights on catching a rapist/murderer of a cold case from 25years ago.
Grace believes that using new DNA Profiling she has new evidence to catch the killer.
However the only lead she had has just killed themselves!.... or have they.... was it suicide or something more sinister?
Ohh I loved it.
I loved Grace, she's one kick ass female detective who's intuition and gut instinct is ballsy and fierce.
She don't give up and gets things done.
I literally read Wrong Way Home in one night I couldn't put it down.
It was a compulsive read, that had me tuning page after page, the tension ramps up page by page until it's impossible to know who to trust.
The writing was fantastic and instantly drew me in. There was plenty of well thought-out characters and a juicy twisting plot made this the perfect Crime Thriller.
If you enjoy crime thrillers, that have a strong detective procedural, action packed romp with juicy twists, then you will want to read Wrong Way Home!
🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠
Author Bio
🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Wrong Way Home
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡
Wrong Way Home
by Isabelle Grey
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Wrong Way Home.
I would like to thank Anne from Random Things Tours and Isabelle Grey for inviting me on the blog tour.
🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠
Book Information
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher: Quercus (17 May 2018)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1786486474
ISBN-13: 978-1786486479
A cold case leads DI Grace Fisher on the hunt for the most dangerous killer of her career - but after twenty-five years, can she really be sure she will get to the truth?
The same night a local hero saved two people from the burning Marineland resort in Southend, a young woman was raped and murdered minutes from the scene of the fire, the culmination of a series of brutal rapes in the town. The killer was never found.
Twenty-five years on, new DNA techniques have blown the cold case open. DI Grace Fisher relishes the prospect of finally catching the culprit, but when the evidence doesn't point to one clear suspect, she must reconstruct the original investigation. Any suggestion that the Essex force was less than thorough at the time could alienate her colleagues and destroy her chances of reaching the truth.
Grace finds her investigation shadowed by a young true-crime podcaster backed by veteran crime reporter Ivo Sweatman. As pressure mounts she cannot afford to be distracted. She knows that a cold-blooded killer is slowly being backed into a corner, and a cornered predator is often the most dangerous of all...
Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrong-Way-Home-Isabelle-Grey/dp/1786486474/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1525344522&sr=1-1
🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠
My Review
5☆ A Fast Paced read, with Juicy Twists.
Wow what a book. It seriously threw me and kept me guessing.
One thing I love about this book was that I love going to Southend on Sea and most of my Family are from ColChester so I could relate to the areas within the book.
Wrong Way Home, is a unique book, it's an action packed, crime thriller that contains juicy twists I didn't see coming.
What I loved was the detective side of this book. I learnt some things about DNA and how it can be used even when years ago they had no DNA profiling.
DI Grace Fisher has set her sights on catching a rapist/murderer of a cold case from 25years ago.
Grace believes that using new DNA Profiling she has new evidence to catch the killer.
However the only lead she had has just killed themselves!.... or have they.... was it suicide or something more sinister?
Ohh I loved it.
I loved Grace, she's one kick ass female detective who's intuition and gut instinct is ballsy and fierce.
She don't give up and gets things done.
I literally read Wrong Way Home in one night I couldn't put it down.
It was a compulsive read, that had me tuning page after page, the tension ramps up page by page until it's impossible to know who to trust.
The writing was fantastic and instantly drew me in. There was plenty of well thought-out characters and a juicy twisting plot made this the perfect Crime Thriller.
If you enjoy crime thrillers, that have a strong detective procedural, action packed romp with juicy twists, then you will want to read Wrong Way Home!
🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠🗡🔥☠
Author Bio
Isabelle Grey is a television screenwriter whose credits include Jimmy McGovern's BAFTA award-winning Accused: Tina's Story as well as over thirty-five episodes of Midsomer Murders, Casualty, Rosemary and Thyme, The Bill and Wycliffe. She has also written non-fiction and been a magazine editor and freelance journalist. Isabelle's previous novels include two psychological thrillers, The Bad Mother and Out Of Sight as well as the first two books in the DI Grace Fisher series, Good Girls Don't Die, Shot Through the Heart and The Special Girls. Isabelle grew up in Manchester and now lives in north London.
Twitter @IsabelleGrey
Website: www.isabellegrey.wordpress.com
🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Wrong Way Home
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡☠🔥🗡



Comments
Post a Comment