Blog Tour- Her Secret - 27/5/18
Blog Tour - #LoveBooksGroupTours
Her Secret
by KELLY FLORENTIA
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Her Secret.
I would like to thank Kelly at Love Book Group and KELLY FLORENTIA for inviting me on the blog tour.
πππππππππππππππππ⬆️
Book Information
When one door closes, another opens, or so the saying goes.
After being in a long-term relationship for eight years, Audrey Fox never thought she'd tie the knot. But at the age of forty-two, fate throws her a lifeline and she finally has it all - a loving husband, successful career, beautiful family and loyal friends. Life couldn't be better for Audrey ... until a family member entrusts her with a secret that threatens trouble in paradise.
Lying to her new husband definitely wasn't on the cards when Audrey took her vows, but now she feels there's no other choice. She either keeps the secret or risks hurting the people that she loves. And then just when the dust seems to settle, an old flame turns up and creates a storm that could bring her world crashing down ...
Unable to discuss her dilemma with her significant friends Louise and Tina, or sister-in-law Vicky, the cracks begin to show. Torn between her husband and the people she's known and loved for years, Audrey's perfect life begins to spiral out of control. Where do her loyalties lie and whom can she trust? Because there's no smoke without fire and everyone has secrets ... don't they?
After being in a long-term relationship for eight years, Audrey Fox never thought she'd tie the knot. But at the age of forty-two, fate throws her a lifeline and she finally has it all - a loving husband, successful career, beautiful family and loyal friends. Life couldn't be better for Audrey ... until a family member entrusts her with a secret that threatens trouble in paradise.
Lying to her new husband definitely wasn't on the cards when Audrey took her vows, but now she feels there's no other choice. She either keeps the secret or risks hurting the people that she loves. And then just when the dust seems to settle, an old flame turns up and creates a storm that could bring her world crashing down ...
Unable to discuss her dilemma with her significant friends Louise and Tina, or sister-in-law Vicky, the cracks begin to show. Torn between her husband and the people she's known and loved for years, Audrey's perfect life begins to spiral out of control. Where do her loyalties lie and whom can she trust? Because there's no smoke without fire and everyone has secrets ... don't they?
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
4☆ A Twisting Fast-paced Thriller.
Her Secret is a Sequel to No Way Back.
However it is the first book I have read in the series.
Although it's a Sequel, I didn't have too much trouble following the story as Kelly does give lil pieces of backstory as the story progressed.
But I do wish I had read No Way Back first as I do feel i missed out on character connection.
Her Secret is exactly that there are plenty of Secrets, lies, drama, it's enticing and drew me in from the start.
It's a story of family, relationships, manipulation, plenty of drama and humorous moments, obsession, love and deceit.
I really enjoyed meeting Audrey Fox, she's fun, care free, has an addiction to shoes, she is a bit of complex character which I loved. I only wish I had read book 1 as I think there is so much more to learn about Audrey.
Her Secret is a compulsive Fast-Paced Romp. Kelly's writing is fantastic, it instantly drew me in.
She ramps up the tension page by page until it's impossible to know who to trust. It's a dark deliciously twisty thriller, with an enticing mix of suspense, a riveting tale filled with colorful characters, secrets, lies, deceit, drama, passion and a sprinkle of humour.
I highly recommend this thrilling book.
But I advise you to red No Way Back first.
Her Secret is a Sequel to No Way Back.
However it is the first book I have read in the series.
Although it's a Sequel, I didn't have too much trouble following the story as Kelly does give lil pieces of backstory as the story progressed.
But I do wish I had read No Way Back first as I do feel i missed out on character connection.
Her Secret is exactly that there are plenty of Secrets, lies, drama, it's enticing and drew me in from the start.
It's a story of family, relationships, manipulation, plenty of drama and humorous moments, obsession, love and deceit.
I really enjoyed meeting Audrey Fox, she's fun, care free, has an addiction to shoes, she is a bit of complex character which I loved. I only wish I had read book 1 as I think there is so much more to learn about Audrey.
Her Secret is a compulsive Fast-Paced Romp. Kelly's writing is fantastic, it instantly drew me in.
She ramps up the tension page by page until it's impossible to know who to trust. It's a dark deliciously twisty thriller, with an enticing mix of suspense, a riveting tale filled with colorful characters, secrets, lies, deceit, drama, passion and a sprinkle of humour.
I highly recommend this thrilling book.
But I advise you to red No Way Back first.
πππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Kelly Florentia was born and bred in north London, where she continues to live with her husband Joe.
Her debut novel THE MAGIC TOUCH was published in March 2016. TO TELL A TALE OR TWO… is a collection of her short tales.
Kelly has a keen interest in health and fitness and has written many articles on
the subject. SMOOTH OPERATOR (published in January 2017) is a collection of twenty of her favourite smoothie recipes.
No Way Back was published by Urbane in Sept 2017.
Twitter - @kellyflorentia
@UrbaneBooks
πππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Her Secret by KELLY FLORENTIA
πππππππππππππππππ



Great review. Sounds like a good book and series.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carla π
DeleteOh definitely, I have the first book on my kindle so I can't wait to read it. I wish I had read them in order though. X