Blog Tour- A Warriner to Seduce Her - 1/5/18
Publication Day Celebrations
Purchase - http://www.myBook.to/Warriner4
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Giveaway
*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome. Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below. The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data. I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.
A Warriner to Seduce Her
by Virginia Heath
Today on my Blog I have the pleasure of Sharing with you.....
A Warriner to Seduce Her!
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Virginia Heath for inviting me on the Blog Tour.
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Book Information
A sensible schoolmistress… Awakened by the notorious rake!
In this The Wild Warriners story, schoolmistress Felicity Blunt feels old beyond her years―and desperately dull. Meeting confirmed rake Jacob Warriner brings her gloriously alive, and yet no matter his allure she must remain immune to his obvious charms and unashamed flirtation. But is Jacob merely a mischievous scoundrel? Or is there much more to this Warriner than meets the eye…?
Purchase - http://www.myBook.to/Warriner4
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
My Review
5☆ Prepare to be Seduced
A Warriner to Seduce Her is the forth book in the Warriner series and my favourite.
Although I feel this one can be read as a standalone I do think it helps to of read the previous books as there are a fair amount of Characters and stories that are tied up within this last book.
Now I'm not going to discuss the plot as I do not want to give anything away by accident.
But what I will discuss is how enchanting A Warriner to Seduce Her is.
Prepare to be seduced by Jacob and Felicity.
Yet again Virginia Heath never fails to deliver, she has written a compelling and utterly charming read.
The characters are memorable.
The main character a handsome rouge who stole my heart. He comes across as a complex and flawed character but I was seduced by him as I'm sure others will be too.
A Warriner to Seduce Her is a historical romance novel that makes you swoon.
It's an engrossing, Passionate and irresistible story, it truly is the perfect story for Jacob.
I'm just really saddened that this is the last instalment.
I have really enjoyed getting to know each of the brothers and their stories.
If you enjoy historical / Regency romances that have swoon worthy memorable characters, passion, Romance, Secrets, Drama. Then you will definitely want to pick up this book. You won't be disappointed!
A Warriner to Seduce Her is the forth book in the Warriner series and my favourite.
Although I feel this one can be read as a standalone I do think it helps to of read the previous books as there are a fair amount of Characters and stories that are tied up within this last book.
Now I'm not going to discuss the plot as I do not want to give anything away by accident.
But what I will discuss is how enchanting A Warriner to Seduce Her is.
Prepare to be seduced by Jacob and Felicity.
Yet again Virginia Heath never fails to deliver, she has written a compelling and utterly charming read.
The characters are memorable.
The main character a handsome rouge who stole my heart. He comes across as a complex and flawed character but I was seduced by him as I'm sure others will be too.
A Warriner to Seduce Her is a historical romance novel that makes you swoon.
It's an engrossing, Passionate and irresistible story, it truly is the perfect story for Jacob.
I'm just really saddened that this is the last instalment.
I have really enjoyed getting to know each of the brothers and their stories.
If you enjoy historical / Regency romances that have swoon worthy memorable characters, passion, Romance, Secrets, Drama. Then you will definitely want to pick up this book. You won't be disappointed!
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Guest Post
My Gorgeous Wild Warriners
By Virginia Heath
One of my favourite films growing up was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I loved the premise- seven slightly uncivilised brothers all living in the back of beyond, struggling with the harsh realities of life and desperately lonely. Watching those seven men get their women the wrong way, then slowly falling hopelessly in love with them was magical.
When it came to write my first series I wanted to do a little homage to that wonderful old musical, so I came up with my Warriner brothers. Four down-on-their-luck gentleman, all a little rough around the edges, practically penniless and tainted by the infamous reputations of their foul ancestors to the extent that nobody trusts a Warriner.
In Seven Brides the brothers are in alphabetical order- Adam, Benjamin, Ethan, Daniel, and so on. The Warriners all have the same initials. Jack is the eldest and fiercely proud. He's a man used to being in charge and doing things his own way. Jamie is a former soldier and has been left both physically and emotionally damaged by war. Joe is a quiet, level-headed scholar who desperately wants to study to become a doctor, except there is no money. And Jacob is the youngest brother, already a ladies’ man he yearns for a life of excitement in London rather than 'deepest, darkest, dankest Nottinghamshire'. Four men all with distinctly different characters but all equally as lovable in their own way. From the moment I created each of them, their individual stories started bubbling away in my odd mind to the extent that as I’ve finished one book, I’ve had to immediately write the next.
The first book, A Warriner to Protect Her, is Jack’s story, a man who would rather die of starvation and exhaustion rather than accept help from anyone. Saddled with his father's debts and the responsibility of raising all three of his brothers since the tender age of eighteen, Jack is working the land himself to eek out a living for his family. One night, in the midst of a terrible thunderstorm, he encounters a terrified woman bound and gagged in the woods. He takes her home and finds himself having to protect the cossetted Letty Dunston for a month.
A Warriner to Rescue Her follows former soldier Jamie as he tries to come to terms with the physical and mental injuries he received in the war. Gruff and monosyllabic, Jamie needed someone completely opposite to save him from himself. Vicar’s daughter Cassie Reeves was perfect. Chatty, cheerful and irritatingly persistent she get under Jamie’s armour-plated skin as they collaborate in a children’s story book together.
Joe Warriner is a qualified doctor by the time he has his story and thinks himself hopelessly in love with an incomparable- yet it is her troubled, withdrawn, scholarly sister who wheedles her way into her heart. A Warriner to Tempt Her is set in the midst of a deadly smallpox epidemic and is filled with glorious Regency medical detail as Joe and Bella tackle it together. It’s about healers and healing- in more ways than one.
Now youngest brother Jake’s story completes the set. A confirmed rake with a dark secret, Jake’s world is turned upside down in A Warriner to Seduce Her when he meets non-nonsense school mistress Miss Felicity Blunt. A woman who sees right through him. A woman who embroils him in the murky world of smuggling. Their romance is a dangerous adventure that is filled with intrigue and suspense.
The Wild Warriners is a series, but as you can see, each gorgeous brother and each book is so different in subject and theme that you don’t have to read all of them- but I hope you do. Because I love those four brothers so much, I couldn’t pick a favourite.
A Warriner to Seduce Her blurb:
A sensible schoolmistress…
Awakened by the notorious rake!
In this The Wild Warriners story, schoolmistress Felicity Blunt feels old beyond her years―and desperately dull. Meeting confirmed rake Jacob Warriner brings her gloriously alive, and yet no matter his allure she must remain immune to his obvious charms and unashamed flirtation. But is Jacob merely a mischievous scoundrel? Or is there much more to this Warriner than meets the eye…?
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Giveaway
Giveaway – Win 3 x E-copies of A Warriner to Seduce Her
(Open Internationally)
*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome. Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below. The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data. I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Author Bio
When Virginia Heath was a little girl it took her ages to fall asleep, so she made up stories in her head to help pass the time while she was staring at the ceiling. As she got older, the stories became more complicated, sometimes taking weeks to get to the happy ending. Then one day, she decided to embrace the insomnia and start writing them down. Fortunately, the lovely people at Harlequin Mills & Boon took pity on her and decided to publish her romances, but it still takes her forever to fall asleep.
Social Media Links –
https://www.virginiaheathromance.com/
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about....
A Warriner to Seduce Her
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐

Hmm, sounds like a good one. I entered the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x
ReplyDelete